Sign in to follow this  
SL33PR

new GT highway patrol car

I wonder if the cops paid to get the mods engineered?

If not, then somebody needs to slap a canary on it.

Hehe. No eng cert. Its merely an evhaust and a click on a computer in the ford workshop (Unless you count Dick Johnson autograph as an illegal mod...... wink.png )

Bigger injectors too.

I have had plenty of cops threaten to defect me for my exhaust, not because it was loud (it was not) but because changing the exhaust is "messing with the emissions of the car".

This just adds more to the cops Cowboy egos. D!ckheads. I'm seriously gonna report it to EPA

LOL!

it would be so funny. chuck that shit on a current affair and get them to test it live so everyone can watch it fail :P

This just adds more to the cops Cowboy egos. D!ckheads. I'm seriously gonna report it to EPA

hahahaha go son

I just can't accept it. As far as the cops are concerned and the general public thanks to ACA etc all car enthusiasts are illegal hoons who just want to do brakies.

The cops shouldn't be promoting this unless they truly want to understand our passion for cars.....which I don't believe they do as that will not generate revenue and portray to the public that they are actually doing good.

The more they trick the general public into thinking we are all tools and a menace to society Nothing will change.

Cops are just knobs.

If they spent less time hunting us and actually hunting bad guys the world would be a safer place.

If someone is caught driving inappropriately the fair is fair go ahead and rape them with stickers, but if a guy is just riding low n loud then stop being such homos and let us go.

Your not proving anything except for how to waste time and money.

Go hunt the guys who are kidnapping people or bashn and robbing people.

Cheers. Merry Xmas to all.

The biggest and most ruthless gang in the country. POLICE.

Every now and then I think about joining and getting into highway patrol just to try and change the minds of some people and go after cars that actually need defecting, like POS rust buckets with seatbelts that don't retract or street bikes that seem to get away with exhausts that blast out 132359359 decibels while idling...

Would love to go to meet ups and talk to the guys about their cars, would serve two purposes really. Enthusiasts start to come around about cops and the public driving by think I am defecting everyone :P

Win win.

Problem is that there are targets the cops have to meet every month. And that is we're the problem started. As soon as it stopped being about policing and started becoming about revenue it went downhill from there.

hahahaha go son

Uh huh. So how did it go?

Is that a challenge officer?

Hehe.

Doesnt worry me in the slightest. Go your hardest. :naughty:

Is that a challenge officer?

Hehe.

Doesnt worry me in the slightest. Go your hardest. :naughty:

Oh yea I forgot your all above the law lol.. bloody Gun happy cowboys