Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

Ok!

So here you go - your opportunity to tell the people that browse this forum and click on this link exactly what you hate but everyone else seems to like.

I'll be first on the dancefloor to break the ice so here goes:

* Call Of Duty: I hate this shit with a vengeance. I don't care if it's reaction time or it's a certain "way" --- to me it's just an unrealistic cluttered mess of a game and I'm glad so many people like it... it will keep them off the Battlefield servers.

* iPhones, iPods, iPads, iShit in general: Stop stop stop stop STOP. STOP! In 2007 it was awesome. In 2009 it was at it's historic peak. In 2012 it's the SAME OLD GAAD DAMN SHET over and over and over again. Gosh why are people so enamoured with these things? The iPad mini? lol GTFO!

* Chicken wings: I can't understand the infatuation. Ohh the meat tastes so yummy? Yeah... all 3 grams of it. Give me a drumstick anyday. Next...

* Big Brother, X-Factor and any reality TV Show - Survivor Series: I can't stand it. Everyone wants to watch it around me and it just forces my brain into a semi-permanent coma. The only thing I can stand is The Amazing Race because....... umm, actually no. I can't stand that one either. They all suck. Plain and simple.

* XBox360 / PS3 / Game Console controllers. We have the best interface for games. It's called a keyboard and mouse... unless you like to be heaped in there with those with an aiming disability.

* Facebook and Twitter: Hey you been on Facebook? Why don't you reply to me on facebook? Why don't you poke me? .... SHHHHHHH... calm yourself. Life need not be wasted on shit like facebook. Look outside. It's a... it's a... it's a... it's a tree. Behind that is this thing called "the rest of the world". All that? *waves hands around* you're missing out on all that while you're on facebook.

Ok... well... you get the idea.

Lady Gaga/Kesha/Katy Perry

you get the idea

Edited by -SYK-

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Social media in general

I hate them all......people need to get a life!

Mainstream music, I don't give a shit if I sound like a hipster/indie fag, it all sounds the f**king same.

Edited by judess13

Jews

:lol:

- Gangnam style... seriously what the f**k!!!

- Social Networking... and I'm not one of those people who says they hate it and then hops on facebook...

- Reality TV

- Feminism... its good in theory. BUT!!!!

- Anything made by apple... overpriced shit

- Hot weather... I mean seriously who likes being a sweaty, smelly f**k that sticks to anything they sit on lay on etc...

- Taylor Swift... you telling me this chick seriously can't get over getting burnt by a guy... f**king look at her!!!

- Every other manufactured musician that can't write, make a song or even string a good beat...

- Certain memes... most are good but some have been just played out and screwed up by people that are not funny...

that feels better...

Angry Birds - I literally played it for about 3 minutes and then uninstalled it. mfw :huh:

^^ holy shit I hate angry birds too. f**king biggest bullshit game ever next to sudoku

The things that annoy me thread.............

I hate almost anything that is the current fad or what most people like.

I don't know I find it pretty sheepish, I always try to be different haha

Shitty songs like Gotye's "Somebody that i used to know" and Matt Corby's "Brother"... seemed like the whole country was having a fap over them and they are two of the worst songs just ever (up there with "Icecream for Crow")

Caps with falt brims - so many people wearing them but unless you're a drug dealer/rapper you just look like a douche.

Alex Ferguson

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore.

The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight!

Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked.

I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!

Brynn Edelstone (spelling?)...

I dry reach when I see her on TV. I need to switch the channel.

Cheers,

Andy

I've gotten over hating fads/fashion/music. It's not worth it. While you're sitting there getting the shits and being in a pissy mood because of the music, everyone else is having fun. I'd rather be having fun and just not caring. Switch your brain off, chill out, and just don't care.

Vagina's. Gimme a cock anyday of the week.

:lol:

As buoy said: COD. I've given it a few hours (most games get about 15 mins) and it was still boring and shitty. All of my friends play it, but I think it's shit.

Chicken breast. It's shit. It loses all of its moisture when you cook it. Thighs are where it's at. You're all f**king wrong. *puts on flame suit*

Actually, for the most part, food. I f**king hate eating. I hate cooking. I hate washing up. Give me a f**king cube that will give me all of the requirements of a meal (protein, carbs, vitamins, whatever) that I can eat in 5 mins and don't need cutlery etc to consume. I don't give a shit what it tastes like. I also promise that I will never, EVER of my own accord, take a photo of my food. It would have to be f**king monumental, like the leaning tower of Pisa reconstructed entirely from a single fish.

Drifting. YES I f**king SAID IT! What good is a sport where the winner is decided based on, "That looks pretty cool."?????

Apple products. Celebrated, overpriced mediocrity. That and there is nothing even remotely humanitarian about anything that Apple do.

To be continued...

Meat heads combined with music festivals.

f**k me, I'd feel sorry for the young sluts tryna score a root cause the guys are to busy being topless froffin' over each other in their salmon pink short shorts. f**k out my Facebook news feed mother f**ker!

Where do I start?

- iThis, iThat: I don't particularly hate the products themselves, but for fu*k sake, the entire world seems entranced by the mediocrity of it all.

- TV: It may once upon a time been there for an entertainment purpose, now it's just an oblong box in the corner of your room telling you subconsciously what to do and continuing to pacify your already petty existence.

- Hipster clothing: [agree with above] pastel colours, v-necks, cotton so thin it serves no purpose, jeans so tight it's a concern how men fit into them, those singlets that go to your ankles, op shop Cosby cardigans and sweaters...

- Radio: It's all shit. No Need to elaborate.

- Facebook: Granted, I use it. What shits me to tears though is people who have their entire life on it and have let it dictate their life.

- Twitter: I don't care if you just ate a sandwich you stupid cun*t.

- Xbox Kinect/Nintendo Wii: If I wanted to have to physically perform a task that will essentially translate into excercising, I'd simply do that instead. It's a video game console.

I just want to sit their, eat snacks and press buttons with my thumbs, not jump around like House of Pain.

- Clubs: Sounds like a great idea in theory. Exhorbitant prices for alcohol, long ques, no control over the music played, surrounded by generally a collective of dickheads, the problematic task of having to navigate a way home...No thanks.

I'll just buy a slab or a bottle of gin and sit at my house, with my playlists of choice and a bunch of mates.

raghhhhh.

Edited by .RONE

Shops and shopping

Those faggot 12 year olds that hang around shops

Apple as a company

- Some of their stuff is neat, but I hate their marketing, and their cult-like fans.

Commercial TV

-Don't get me wrong, I have several shows that I really like and follow avidly, but I just can't stand watching commercial channels. 1/3 of the time you get your show at half volume, 1/3 of the time you get ads for that chanel's current affairs show or news program/drama and the final 1/3 of the time you are stuck watching frustratingly stupid ads for products I would never buy.

Nissan Silvia Classifieds

:ph34r:

Commercial Radio: Being bombarded by radio commercials while at work all day actually causes me stress and makes me agitated. I don't get how 90% construction sites I work on generally only stick to Nova, SAFM or MMM. Maybe this could also be something about myself to add to the OCD thread.

Those black slipper things and shaved legs that seems to be all the rage with kids these days. I just don't get it.

Trying to sell a car on Gumtree and being offered about 50 million vs/vr commodores as swaps.

People who don't live life for the moment. So many seem seem to be in some awesome moment in life and the first thing they do is pull out a phone and FB it, twitter or instagram it FFS enjoy your live and enjoy the moments in in. Who spend s300 bux on a ticket and instead of enjoying the concert/show./event sit there and tag themselves at the venue, then upload pics to prove they are their on instagram and then film the whole show on a phone..only to upload it to youtube where its blurry and the audio is muffled and nobody watches it..this is what the youth of today have become

snapback caps and the justin beiber look.... wtf why are dudes so gay these days!!!

and why are 16 yearold girls looking like their 20??

steroid sonic.... love the music. but festivals are just packed with fags wearing short shorts and no shirts pretty much blowing each other.. kinda gay if you ask me