Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

That's what I said. It's just the 'hate thread' now.

Threads which are exactly the same as other active threads, but with a different title.

Thoughts about harming other members remaining unchanged.

The question that really needs to be asked.... where the f**k did you disappear to buoy! its been a few years!

f**king McDonald's. can't stand the shit! Not just because of the food itself, the whole concept of it.

The doctor off triple j. Worst arvo dj the j's have had in the last 10 years.

Carlton draught. Because this crap is everywhere and it is one of the worst beers. When I see CD sold at around $45 a case and something like coopers pale at the same price I wonder what kind of self respecting person would buy Carlton draught.

Fashion, don't get it, don't follow it, don't know why people let other people decide what you should wear despite looking like a complete fag.

As above but expanded to shoes. I have 4 pair of shoes. Steel caps for work, black dress for special occasions, runners for everything and going out shoes for smart casual events that runners can't be worn too and black shoes are too classy for. Any more... what for?

Modern cars. They have lost all character. There is very little to be excited about with any holden, Ford, Toyota, nissan be it sedan or 4WD. Sorry AWD, because they aren't made for off road anymore.

Popular songs where you can't even hear a musical instrument over their auto tune corrected voice. Bring back the lead and base guitar, drums, piano ect with a singer who can actually sing.

So called news. Reporters have no integrity left. Sensationalism takes president over facts to sell the story. Every single story that I've seen on the news where I knew the events of, have been incorrectly reported.

The question that really needs to be asked.... where the f**k did you disappear to buoy! its been a few years!

lol I was in the geek section.

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore.

The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight!

Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked.

I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!

F**king THIS!!!!

f**king McDonald's. can't stand the shit! Not just because of the food itself, the whole concept of it.

The doctor off triple j. Worst arvo dj the j's have had in the last 10 years.

Carlton draught. Because this crap is everywhere and it is one of the worst beers. When I see CD sold at around $45 a case and something like coopers pale at the same price I wonder what kind of self respecting person would buy Carlton draught.

Draught is good.

Zenkis - cant stand them. they have an ugly front. the fanboys usually end up putting kouki shit on the car anyway.

Ns.com fanboy shit - oh look. lets change this about my car.. nek minut its an internet fad. f**k that. do your own thing.

Fanboy drift - dont drift cos you think its cool. drift because its fun and yearn to be sideways. not because you think you look awesome if you skid..

Triple J - Just when you think hey they are playing some pretty good music they go and ruin it with some random shit song with a f**king Banjo or something crap in it. They play some absolute crap on Triple J.

First Person Shooters on a Console... Its just wrong!

Triple J - Just when you think hey they are playing some pretty good music they go and ruin it with some random shit song with a f**king Banjo or something crap in it. They play some absolute crap on Triple J.

First Person Shooters on a Console... Its just wrong!

What's wrong with banjo's?

Supercars. Been in a few, photographed a few, f**k them. Boring, expensive, overly refined fashion statement in my opinion.

Tripple j- Seriously wtf is wrong with these *milkshakes*. Hottest 100 is normally pretty good. But the f**king gay *milkshake* indie hipster shit thats mostly played makes me want to blow my brains out.

Ns.com classifieds- No I don't want any sick 22"z

UFC - Can't get into the whole blokes half naked hugging each other. Its gay as aids and boring as f**k.

mayonnaise. this shit is in everything and if you ask for something made without it they either look at you like you're retarded or they put it in anyway because f**k you

Tripple j- Seriously wtf is wrong with these *milkshakes*. Hottest 100 is normally pretty good. But the f**king gay *milkshake* indie hipster shit thats mostly played makes me want to blow my brains out.

YES

Zenkis - cant stand them. they have an ugly front. the fanboys usually end up putting kouki shit on the car anyway.

Ns.com fanboy shit - oh look. lets change this about my car.. nek minut its an internet fad. f**k that. do your own thing.

Fanboy drift - dont drift cos you think its cool. drift because its fun and yearn to be sideways. not because you think you look awesome if you skid..

:lol:

I'm always mad !

Point is fan boys think they are cool so ask/pay $1200 for a set !

Just Stupid !

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore.

The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight!

Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked.

I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!

F**king THIS!!!!

Why do shops (online ones too) only stock skinny jeans?

:wtf1:

mayonnaise. this shit is in everything and if you ask for something made without it they either look at you like you're retarded or they put it in anyway because f**k you

+1. can't stand the shit, Whenever I've asked for a burger without it for some reason I end up with a shitload of lettuce as a form of compensation. WTF?

Ns.com classifieds- No I don't want any sick 22"z

Other people like this? First I've heard.

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore. The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight! Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked. I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!
F**king THIS!!!!
Why do shops (online ones too) only stock skinny jeans? :wtf1:

This!!!!!

Skinny jeans everywhere!!!!!!! This indie shit is starting to piss me off.

Can't even buy a proper singlet without the neck hole showing both of my nipples. Jeans, forget it. I've lost countless children due to ball hugging jeans.

I don't even think the blood flows through my legs properly, shit just gets numb and itchy.

When I do find something I like, that isn't skinny or stretched or fluro colored, it has a $300 price tag on it. FOR A PAIR OF JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've mostly stopped shopping from Australian stores, I'm importing clothing these days.