Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore. The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight! Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked. I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!
F**king THIS!!!!
Why do shops (online ones too) only stock skinny jeans? :wtf1:
This!!!!! Skinny jeans everywhere!!!!!!! This indie shit is starting to piss me off. Can't even buy a proper singlet without the neck hole showing both of my nipples. Jeans, forget it. I've lost countless children due to ball hugging jeans. I don't even think the blood flows through my legs properly, shit just gets numb and itchy. When I do find something I like, that isn't skinny or stretched or fluro colored, it has a $300 price tag on it. FOR A PAIR OF JEANS!!!!!!!!!!! I've mostly stopped shopping from Australian stores, I'm importing clothing these days.

you know something... I'm starting to think these skinny jeans are not such a bad idea after all!

WRXs and WRX drivers

Kids that drive hectick Hiluxs' that they think are slammed but are like an inch lower than usual and think they're sick hills drivers in them

NOVA and SAFM - The same shit that is playing in my girlfriends car when she convinces me that it's her turn to drive

Mix 102.3 - they pay our work to play it everyday and f**k they play the same shit everyday idnetical playlists and claim no repeat work day - yesterday they played that stupid f**king "some nights" song twice between 8 and 3

That stupid f**king "some nights" song

When a decent song is released and I enjoy it and then people just thrash it 24/7 for example "Don't you worry child"

People that can't stay in one f**king lane when driving

Mate, I have trouble colouring between the lines let alone driving between the lines... you think texting and driving is easy?

You'd think they would come up with an easier way to text and drive right? I tried my right hand, I tried my left hand, I tried with both hands... each time I got beeped at! Rude drivers! Can't they see I'm gossiping here!

For you stupid people, I'm being sarcastic!

I'm always mad !

Point is fan boys think they are cool so ask/pay $1200 for a set !

Just Stupid !

You have a f**king awesome point there;

"Oh look, These rims are what I would classify as SUPER RARE.... I paid $300 dollars for them from Streeter... Im going to sell them back at $1200".

So many clowns on here like that too..

I hate how I can't buy a proper t-shirt or jeans anymore. The neck hole is too big and low-cut, and jeans are too f**king tight! Same with shorts. Unless they're pastel-coloured and only cover half your thight, you're f**ked. I hate all the guys that wear that shit, and all those other fags that dress up like the school dork. Why aren't these people being bashed like they used to? For f**k's sake, at least put a "kick me: sign on their backs!
F**king THIS!!!!
Why do shops (online ones too) only stock skinny jeans? :wtf1:
This!!!!! Skinny jeans everywhere!!!!!!! This indie shit is starting to piss me off. Can't even buy a proper singlet without the neck hole showing both of my nipples. Jeans, forget it. I've lost countless children due to ball hugging jeans. I don't even think the blood flows through my legs properly, shit just gets numb and itchy. When I do find something I like, that isn't skinny or stretched or fluro colored, it has a $300 price tag on it. FOR A PAIR OF JEANS!!!!!!!!!!! I've mostly stopped shopping from Australian stores, I'm importing clothing these days.

you know something... I'm starting to think these skinny jeans are not such a bad idea after all!

Knew someone would pick up on that. :thumbsup:

Oh and guys who want anything over $300 for an S13 shell. Seen some dude trying to sell a dead stock s13 shell with panels missing for a grand.

IT'S JUST AN S13!!!!!!!!!!!

@ all the skinny jeans references... totally f**king agree...

20 years later its going to be like that children of men movie where people can no longer have babies... I see male infertility skyrocketing... not only because of the fact that men seem to have lost their balls but also because of the fact that skinny jeans are ball hugging

another thing that I hate that everybody seems to like... pastel coloured jeans... they look mad on chick but what the f**k guys wearing that shit!

Edited by level_100%_warned

Triple J - Just when you think hey they are playing some pretty good music they go and ruin it with some random shit song with a f**king Banjo or something crap in it. They play some absolute crap on Triple J.

First Person Shooters on a Console... Its just wrong!

See I feel that way about FPS on a PC... I know you can get better graphics from it, but for me personally thats where the benefit ends... I f**king HATE playing FPS with mouse and keyboard!!!!!

I f**king HATE playing FPS with mouse and keyboard!!!!!

i wont play it any other way

apart from a snes, PC all the way

South Park and Futurama.

Two and a half men.

South Park and Futurama.

Two and a half men.

Futurama is ok in small doses, but the other two I've never been into.

Used to be into 2.5 men, but since it changed I've never watched, and never will again.

I've always hated southpark, futurama, as bloke said, it's okay every now and then.

Neighbors and home and away, can't fkn stand it!!!!!!!!!

Charities

What you say Charities? I admit I haven't done extensive research but I believe legally charities are only required to contribute a minimum of 25 cents in every dollar to the actual cause they are supporting - which they take full advantage of. Apparently it takes 3/4 of every dollar to take some money from some people and re-distribute it to others :S. So when your at the pub after work having a drink some muppet gets paid to lay a guilt trip on you to give them money which is essentially going to them - not the actual cause. BRB starting my own charity and paying myself a wage of 3/4 of all donations. Sure some charities may have volunteers who do collect for free but they are pushing their religion. Would I prefer the starving kids in Africa be Christian instead of Muslim, sure but does everyone have to have an ulterior motive ffs, cant you just help people in need?

So yes I hate Charites.... (well most of them)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

Edited by stupidlikeafox

chicks covered head to toe in tatts and flesh tunnels. I dont mind either in small doses however. Those massive flesh tunnels are f**king gross.

Edited by EnFlaMEd

Charities What you say Charities? I admit I haven't done extensive research but I believe legally charities are only required to contribute a minimum of 25 cents in every dollar to the actual cause they are supporting - which they take full advantage of. Apparently it takes 3/4 of every dollar to take some money from some people and re-distribute it to others :S. So when your at the pub after work having a drink some muppet gets paid to lay a guilt trip on you to give them money which is essentially going to them - not the actual cause. BRB starting my own charity and paying myself a wage of 3/4 of all donations. Sure some charities may have volunteers who do collect for free but they are pushing their religion. Would I prefer the starving kids in Africa be Christian instead of Muslim, sure but does everyone have to have an ulterior motive ffs, cant you just help people in need? So yes I hate Charites.... (well most of them) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

It's worth researching any you might consider donating to. All charities I do believe are required to have their spending publicly available. There are a select few that give a high 90% towards the cause they are supporting.

:lol: at the skinny jeans comment. if you are my age, just look at pics of your dad back in the day. that was worse

:lol: at the skinny jeans comment. if you are my age, just look at pics of your dad back in the day. that was worse

flares, afro and a rocking beard with or without crazy side burns? I'd go back to that time.

BUT you would never see me wearing f**king platforms.

them 80's girls with shoulder pads can go f**k off though. I'm just waiting for them to come back so I can laugh at them!

Skin tight king g shorts ?

everything was tighter then haha. cock one side, balls the other

and why not rock a beard now?

Radio/Television and being bombarded with advertisements. I don't own either because they just piss me off. I studied marketing once upon a time.

Facebook and what it does to people... I only have it now because all my friends/bands use it to coordinate everything but I can barely look at the news feed.

Black/carbon fwibar bonnets/boots, and matt black paint jobs... a bit over that "drift look" to be honest. I probably sound like a jap car fanboy when I say it but I hate seeing so many modified commodores around when I think they're really boring.

Also hate that Gotye song but I think it's more the Aus medias fault for ramming it down our throats, see complaint #1

Those *milkshakes* that stand on the walkway/martin place and badger you to listen to their crap about the environment, africans, guide dogs and then ask you to hand over your credit card details. It's not really their fault because they're just doing it to survive but they create alot of guilt/awkward situations for people who just wanna walk somewhere.

I hate that I can't make a living playing the drums in bands because 99% of you losers want to listen to some black fag/pretty boy/fake slut sing about absolute garbage over tacky backing tracks and I hate the DJ's that steal all the club gigs that used to be there for bands. LISTEN TO SOME REAL MUSIC, LOSERS. I want people to go back and start with the beatles, led zeppelin, bowie etc etc all the classics and form their own taste, not just give in to fads or listen to whatever their radio/tv throws at them.

Overly loud music in clubs and basically any restaurant full of shouting people and reflective walls... I can't be bothered trying to hold a conversation, get me out of here!

Alpha males that think they need big muscles or else they have no self esteem, dress in tight stuff and walk thinking they're units. Guess who's more masculine? A normal person who is content with their body. I go to the gym a little bit too but when I see guys like this all I see is vanity and fear. Same goes for the equivalent chicks too... with their big tits and fake tans... they're not interested in me and I don't care, they've got some growing up to do.

Pretty much all of that I can agree with.

You may or may not have seen my remarks regarding Stereosonic on Facebook, which was inspired by this thread actually, but I copped a fair amount of abuse in my inbox and a bit of unfriending over it.

Apparently I need to open my eyes and get a life, and experience all the things "normal people do".

If that includes wearing tight-fitting pastel-coloured shorts, oversized singlets, popping pills, and generally acting like a retard, then I guess I'm the one that's acting out of the ordinary.

I don't mind a bit of talkback. You get some very heated and dillusional individuals on there. Always good for a laugh.

I f**king HATE playing FPS with mouse and keyboard!!!!!

laugh.png every time i see a quote like this, it reminds me of this blog post: http://www.rahulsood...against-pc.html

The post is old, it cites no sources, but the author is about as qualified as it gets laugh.png

I dunno I guess from my perspective its cos I grew up as a console gamer, very little PC usage. To me the keyboard side is incredibly awkward and I prefer the sense of pull with a controller thumbstick than just pointing a mouse.

on the topic of fps.

why can i have the left stick to walk backwards and forwards/ turn left and right, and the right stick to look up and down/strafe?????? it always used to be like that. what changed? i can't even play fps anymore.

The constant changing style of clothes. I hate it. Dudes wearing shirts with the top button done up.

Jeans and a t-shirt is all a man needs.

on the topic of fps. why can i have the left stick to walk backwards and forwards/ turn left and right, and the right stick to look up and down/strafe?????? it always used to be like that. what changed? i can't even play fps anymore.

Pretty sure you can reverse it?

I really hate 5c coins. I can't wait til they're taken out of circulation. Every now and then someone goes "oh, did you hear that they're gonna get rid of 5c coins?" and I get my hopes up, but it still hasn't happened :(