Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

Yeah I'll agree there that most of their stuff is really similar, and they do get boring because of that, but I'm always impressed with their band control. Their changes are always so tight and the banjo players roll technique is great.

Yeah I'll agree there that most of their stuff is really similar, and they do get boring because of that, but I'm always impressed with their band control. Their changes are always so tight and the banjo players roll technique is great.

I'm sure if you cared about musical prowess you might like them more.

But for the majority of the population they got old about halfway through the second playing of their first song.

Then they got sick of the same frigging song getting played 5 times a day, so the radio stations decided to 'fix' this by playing another one of their songs which sounds the f**king same.

Most people don't give a shit about banjo music.

I just stick to Triple J.

More variety, and even if they play music I don't like, it doesn't seem to drive me up the wall.

High wasted jeans, skirts, shorts whatever that girls wear. Unless you have a body like Jen Hawkins you look f**king horrible.
This, they look terrible no matter who is wearing them! People that put ls1's in silvias, And Mumford and sons.... God f**king dam it I hate them

And again I have to agree Mumford and Sons are fecking awful... add to that Matt Corby and Gotye.

What do you find awful about them? They're really solid musicians with intense precision.

Everything, there terrible and depressing. It's like saying Nicki minaj is a solid musician

Fair enough. I don't listen to the radio so it's only when I'm in a shopping centre or something and they come on. But yeah, if you're not down with the banjo I can see how they'd get old fast. I play a lot of bluegrass music (flamesuit) with my housemate so I just like hearing banjo's in the popular realm haha.

The two dogs across the road that bark for no reason every day after I get home and have to listen to them for half an hour almost bloody clockwork. And the people who think the rest of the neighborhood want to hear just how loud their stereos can play sofresh2000 songs sometimes at likw 11pm on week days >.>

Pretty inconsiderate.

Try having a neighbor who likes to tune his 30,000 mega watt subwoofers in his VS calais every single night.

You can only hear deep bass and vibrations all through the night.

The two dogs across the road that bark for no reason every day after I get home and have to listen to them for half an hour almost bloody clockwork. And the people who think the rest of the neighborhood want to hear just how loud their stereos can play sofresh2000 songs sometimes at likw 11pm on week days >.>

Pretty inconsiderate.

We had one of these pricks, but parties used to go until 4am. I had always planned on mowing my lawn at 7am, but the front yard didn't get finished in time (no grass to mow) and the derro looking f**k moved out not long ago anyway.

early morning mow = avoided!

Edited by pyro

I dislike garlic. Not a fan of the flavour and can't stand garlic breath/BO.

Edited by pmod

High wasted jeans, skirts, shorts whatever that girls wear. Unless you have a body like Jen Hawkins you look f**king horrible.
This, they look terrible no matter who is wearing them! People that put ls1's in silvias, And Mumford and sons.... God f**king dam it I hate them

And again I have to agree Mumford and Sons are fecking awful... add to that Matt Corby and Gotye.

What do you find awful about them? They're really solid musicians with intense precision.

Everything, there terrible and depressing. It's like saying Nicki minaj is a solid musician

actually they are very solid musicians and all play each others instruments in different songs, extremely talented.

out of curiosity what music do you like?

Pretty inconsiderate.

Try having a neighbor who likes to tune his 30,000 mega watt subwoofers in his VS calais every single night.

That's so rude hey, do you think people like that actually think about others and how it affects them?

Pretty inconsiderate.

We had one of these pricks, but parties used to go until 4am. I had always planned on mowing my lawn at 7am, but the front yard didn't get finished in time (no grass to mow) and the derro looking f**k moved out not long ago anyway.

Yea that's frustrating! Lucky he moved!

Oh another thing is one of the neighbors cats likes to scratch at my place and when I had my soarer I parked it out on the street and there would always be paw prints on it, the 14 gets garaged everynight, whenever I look at this cat it just has this expression on its face like it wants to piss me off.

actually they are very solid musicians and all play each others instruments in different songs, extremely talented.

out of curiosity what music do you like?

Modern music, i.e no banjo

I hate fags that are car whores.

It's like a socialite climbing 5lut except a guy who makes "friends" with others to go for rides in their cars etc.

Pretty inconsiderate.

That's so rude hey, do you think people like that actually think about others and how it affects them?

Pretty inconsiderate.

Oh another thing is one of the neighbors cats likes to scratch at my place and when I had my soarer I parked it out on the street and there would always be paw prints on it, the 14 gets garaged everynight, whenever I look at this cat it just has this expression on its face like it wants to piss me off.

Spray the f**ker with the hose.

It's only a cat. It'll get sick of being wet and stop coming back.

Haha I considered that but there's always neighbors outside doing stuff, and don't want to get busted blasting someones cat hahah

Haha I considered that but there's always neighbors outside doing stuff, and don't want to get busted blasting someones cat hahah

I'd f**king applaud if I saw someone spray a cat! I don't give a shit who's cat it is!

As long as your not physically hurting it, ie picking it up by the tail I don't care... You have a right to your property not getting f**ked up by other peoples animals. If the owner has a problem with it, f**king spray them with the hose too!

Our old neighbor would spray our cat with the hose every time she set foot on their property. It stopped her from going there.

Then again he was an arsewhole.

Pretty inconsiderate.

Pretty inconsiderate.

I hate it when people dont let me play sofresh2000 with the volume up to level 77 at 11pm on weekdays whilst getting the bass in my sub which lives in the boot of my vs so perfect girls vaginas gush like Niagara falls as i stroll on past playing "diva is a female version ova hustler ova ova hustler".

Really grinds my gears

I'd f**king applaud if I saw someone spray a cat! I don't give a shit who's cat it is!

As long as your not physically hurting it, ie picking it up by the tail I don't care... You have a right to your property not getting f**ked up by other peoples animals. If the owner has a problem with it, f**king spray them with the hose too!

This.

Such a nice idea. Should jig up a high pressure DC bilge pump to a few big water drums in the back of a wagon, and just trawl around car parks in St Marys dousing all the feral cats for no better reason than it being fun as hell.

There is a video on Youtube of a guy who rigged his hose up to a motion sensor that blasted cats as they walked past to get to his car :lol:

crab pot?

just hose it. if a neighbor says anything just say "i'm just washing my car, if your cat wasn't on my car it wouldn't get wet"

There is a video on Youtube of a guy who rigged his hose up to a motion sensor that blasted cats as they walked past to get to his car laugh.png

i was literally just looking for that video hahaha. the stupid thing cops it sweet to.

Cat haters :P

Srsly tho, this is why my backyard is cat proof. I don't want my pets to piss other people off, or get run over.

Staffies (the dogs, get ready for the countless number of cnts about to defend them because their precious staffy/staffy cross has never hurt a fly) and Muse (the band, just because).