Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

steelies and utes. i dunno i just dont like em :/

My pitbull is the most docile animal ever. But thats because we taught him right!

Everyone hates bike riders. confine them to the footpath. so long as they dont ride like f wits there is no problem.

^But that's the thing, they are f wits!!

I was parked on the side of the road with my hazards on, obviously car troubles. Then this cyclist knob stops and yells telling me I'm in a no standing zone.

Opened the door hard and slammed his bike with it.

Stay on the foot path or pay fees to use the road.

What's worse is when they tram/train on a bike.

I was parked on the side of the road with my hazards on, obviously car troubles. Then this cyclist knob stops and yells telling me I'm in a no standing zone.

Opened the door hard and slammed his bike with it.

way to escalate arabs vs aussie cyclists mentality.

No one ever says I'm an arab. (Or look like one)

It's always Italian.. Or some kind of euro look.

Single f**king mothers, all act like the world owes them something, and that they are desirable.

Sorry but if your womb has been used and its not my kid, your not desirable you loose bitches.

Single f**king mothers, all act like the world owes them something, and that they are desirable.

Sorry but if your womb has been used and its not my kid, your not desirable you loose bitches.

This, and i hate the fact that politicians swallow their bullshit and bend over for them.

Its only the ones that dont want to work and just sit on their crumpets and smoke, my gf has been a single mum before and has always had a job, the government gave her f**k all help. Also she hates these slags that mostly have multiple kids to multiple fathers amd get all the hand outs.

The Government handouts that single mothers receive are MORE than generous, and do not reward sending mothers back out into the workforce.

amen to that

Putting lol after every sentence. Are you really laughing out loud while you are holding your phone on fb or ns, or in you room on you computer!

lol is the new fullstop, comma, question mark, and exclamation mark all in one.

This instantly tells me they have uncertainty about whatever they are saying lol

even worse... single mothers that spend their money handed to them by the government on tattoos and drugs.... i know this sloot on facebook that has her job title as "milf to two little studs" she's 20, has 2 kids to 2 different dads, and spends her money going to Adelaide, to party get tattooed and take dick.

even worse... single mothers that spend their money handed to them by the government on tattoos and drugs.... i know this sloot on facebook that has her job title as "milf to two little studs" she's 20, has 2 kids to 2 different dads, and spends her money going to Adelaide, to party get tattooed and take dick.

Role model material right there; such a shame she had boys. World needs sluts, granted I don't want my tax money to be the thing funding them.

Smart Phones. I don't see the point of spending 2k on a phone contract just for something that most people primarily use to update a facebook status.

Yes I know they are handy but to me the features don't justify the price.

Edited by ChiefStudly

GPS, notes, calendar, notifications, games, video calling, app downloads for international calls.

Internet, Microsoft office based apps, PDF viewer on emails.

Ra ra ra.

They come in handy.

I think he was getting at people that buy a phone for the status, and use it for nothing more than updating social media sites..

Life is a lot better without facebook. Like you said, 99% of people use their smartphones for liking stupid facebook status' and posting photos of food.

I don't have facebook, so I don't need an expensive smartphone. I've had one phone for 5 years now and it still does everything I need. Technology is great, but all this smart device stuff is turning us all into drones.

My phone:

I deleted my Facebook and haven't looked back. I don't have a smart phone as my phone is a Nokia work one, but if I had to have a personal phone then yes, I'd probably get one.

I hate facebook because of having to read everyones problems, that I really don't care about.

But it is good for keeping in touch with people that you dont see that often because of distance, jobs, and all that stuff.

I use it manly for car news funny pics etc.

I hate that grumpy cat meme

I hate that grumpy cat meme

go-to-hell-and-die1.jpg

i hate it when my car kicks out sideways for no reason and when I cant beat my cars stated 0-100kmh time using a stop watch :(

i hate it when my car kicks out sideways for no reason and when I cant beat my cars stated 0-100kmh time using a stop watch :(

I know that feel bro.