Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Things you hate but everyone else seems to like?

I hate facebook because of having to read everyones problems, that I really don't care about.

But it is good for keeping in touch with people that you dont see that often because of distance, jobs, and all that stuff.

just call them on your smartphone

smartphone

I hate this.

So over my iPhone. It's a hunk of junk, and 95% of it's usage is non-phone related (maybe I'm just a loner though).

Brick back the old Nokia's.

Classifieds, and by everyone else, it just refers to Loz

smartphone

I hate this.

So over my iPhone. It's a hunk of junk

yes it is :ph34r:

smartphone

I hate this.

So over my iPhone. It's a hunk of junk, and 95% of it's usage is non-phone related (maybe I'm just a loner though).

Brick back the old Nokia's.

I have an iPhone 5 and a Samsung Galaxy S3.

I use my Samsung heavily, but even in situations where i only have my iPhone with me, i struggle to find a use for it.

The iPhone has the potential to do many things if you try, but it is far from ideal, and incredibly hard to utilise.

Having widgets on Android is what makes all the difference IMO.

That is surprising you have both. You must have many monies.

The whole Apple thing i dont get. They havent come up with anything new, except for a way to brainwash people.

I once asked an apple friend if i could borrow some music and he asked for a hard drive. I just said i will plug my phone in and he can transfer it straight up. Minds were blown. He asked how it was possible and i said the technology was formed around the time that there was more than one computer and files needed to be shared.

This i dont get. Why not make it easy for your customer instead of making them forget about how good it is when things communicate with each other?

Because if you set incredibly low standards, then the next iteration appears to be something awesome :P

Like a bigger screen :P

Not sure if i've already posted this, but: Chicken Breast.

It's shit. As soon as you get it anywhere near a frypan, it loses all of its moisture and sucks all the moisture out of your mouth, leaving what feels like cud. Give me pretty much any other part of a chicken, any day.

It's shit. As soon as you get it anywhere near a frypan, it loses all of its moisture and sucks all the moisture out of your mouth, leaving what feels like cud. Give me pretty much any other part of a chicken, any day.

You fail to understand the power of the chicken. If frying you must crumb it with a mix of bread and corn, or boiling in a sauce you must first sear it at temperature.

I cook great quantities of chicken, and it's always moist and delicious.

Edited by pmod

The trick is not to cook the crap out of it. As for putting it in sauce based dishes like pasta sauce or curries, etc. I don't even bother with it- use chicken thigh fillet for these.

I once asked an apple friend if i could borrow some music and he asked for a hard drive. I just said i will plug my phone in and he can transfer it straight up. Minds were blown. He asked how it was possible and i said the technology was formed around the time that there was more than one computer and files needed to be shared.

Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you.

I hate chicken breast. Gross.

Chicken thighs however.... Yummmmm

You fail to understand the power of the chicken. If frying you must crumb it with a mix of bread and corn, or boiling in a sauce you must first sear it at temperature.

Or i could just cook thighs, any way i feel like and have perfect chicken every time? :P

Or i could just cook thighs, any way i feel like and have perfect chicken every time? tongue.png

Whatever you like. More boobs for me ;)

Or i could just cook thighs, any way i feel like and have perfect chicken every time? :P

so much shit in the thighs...I don't like it

Breast cooked properly is awesome. If doing a full breast, sear that shit at high heat, oil and season the breast, no oil in the pan. sear on each side (this locks the juices in) then finish off in the oven for 10-15min till cooked.

Or cut the breast in half and cook for like 4min on each side....

As Pman said, most people cook the crap out of food... even veggies and shit. But I warn you the more you know about food/cooking/taste the harder you will be to please, the more you realise how shit 60% of cafe's and restaurants are! But when food is done right, It's amazing!

Don't forget Wings!!!!!! YUM. Breast is too plain.

Breast cooked properly is awesome. If doing a full breast, sear that shit at high heat, oil and season the breast, no oil in the pan. sear on each side (this locks the juices in) then finish off in the oven for 10-15min till cooked.

As Pman said, most people cook the crap out of food... even veggies and shit. But I warn you the more you know about food/cooking/taste the harder you will be to please, the more you realise how shit 60% of cafe's and restaurants are! But when food is done right, It's amazing!

Hence why I have no ambition to learn :P If it's not off, I'll eat it.

Typically things that start with P (peas, parsnip, potato, pumpkin, parsley, etc) are shit as well (it's not an OCD thing, it just seems to be how it turns out :S ), but other than that, anything's fair game.

Hence why I have no ambition to learn :P If it's not off, I'll eat it.

Typically things that start with P (peas, parsnip, potato, pumpkin, parsley, etc) are shit as well (it's not an OCD thing, it just seems to be how it turns out :S ), but other than that, anything's fair game.

wtf man, you dont like potato??

potato is like the king of vegetables, baked potatos, mashed potatos, potato skins, roast potatos, they are all the shit..

oh, stuffed potatos, with cheese, bacon, butter and sour cream..

THE SHIT

bacon_chives.jpg

OT: Tri spokes..

Yeah, can't rate potato highly enough. Jacket Desiree potatos... so nice.

Hey, hey, hey!

Weren't you looking to buy a set? :lol:

That is surprising you have both. You must have many monies.

SPEND ALL THE MONIES!

Seriously though, the iPhone was provided by my employer. I would never pay for an Apple product :lol:

+1

Hey, hey, hey!

Weren't you looking to buy a set? laugh.png

hahahahahaha.. i was drunk or something and for some reason at the time thought it was the 'things you like but everyone hates' thread, not the other way around.. I STILL WANT SOME!!!!

hahahaahahahahah