Sign in to follow this  
Stilvia

Malware

Hi Cant get onto any page without chrome's malware thing cracking the shits. Anyone know what the go it?

being looked at now. I'm getting the same thing from chrome but malware bites isn't saying anything if I continue to the page.

should be fixed now.

have lodged the report with google to clean / waiver the error since we fixed the hack

*alot of sites using our version of invision were hit, and invision worked to release a patch a few hours ago which we applied.*

the thing is google blocked every invision site on the net running that version. must have been a serious one.

we had a few small trojan scripts but they have all been cleaned up a couple of hours ago.

Yea im still getting the warning from google chrome now.. internet Explorer works fine.. might be just a google thing that takes a while

Still here on Chrome. How do i get rid of teh aids???

im still getting it on chrome as well.. cleared the cookies and whatnot, still getting it.. :(

are the mods doing anything about this?? or what the fark can we do?? so so so annoying..

are the mods doing anything about this?? or what the fark can we do?? so so so annoying..

What do you expect a moderator to do? I'm just on my phone on the mobile site... Works sweet haha

What do you expect a moderator to do? I'm just on my phone on the mobile site... Works sweet haha

at least inform us that it is being looked at or something.. loz came in and said it should be fixed now, but several people included myself have then said that it isnt..

it just sucks because it seems like nothing is being done about it..

you can just go advanced settings on chrome(when the message comes up) and there's a "proceed at own risk" link.

Thats all ive been doing. used internet explorer for a while but it sucks.

at least inform us that it is being looked at or something.. loz came in and said it should be fixed now, but several people included myself have then said that it isnt.. it just sucks because it seems like nothing is being done about it..
&--#60;/p&--#62;

Loz has mentioned he has submitted the report to have it wavered. Unfortunately it can take a few days for Google to rectify the block.

As mentioned above, you can go to the advanced settings and 'proceed at own risk'

ah alright then.. yeah its just stressing me out, iv been doing that but its farken gay, every single page i open i have to click proceed at own risk, even when i reload a page or some shit..

Yeah i know what you mean. It's bit of a stuff around but you could try another browser in the meantime.

I'm using firefox with popup blocker and it hasn't happend to me...yet?

i just press the proceed thing once and it never asks me again unless i close the page..

Just stop being a tab whore :lol:

i just press the proceed thing once and it never asks me again unless i close the page..

That's my problem :lol:

"Right click new tab, right click new tab, right click new tab....."

Just stop being a tab whore laugh.png

i have so many tabs open man.. maybe like 20 sometimes.. to be honest its actually a pain once it gets to that point..

flyin - i forgot about firefox.. just opened it then, no dramas ;)

Wtf dude. Just click the scroll wheel. Way easier.

Wtf dude. Just click the scroll wheel. Way easier.

On a laptop?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this