highlight_brembocaliper.jpg

350evo Brembo Brakes (Fronts)

To Fit Nissan:

Silvia, 180sx (5 stud), s13 (5 stud), s14, s15, 200sx

Skyline R32, R33, R34

300zx Z32

100% Made in Australia

100% Engineered in Australia

Do you want a better Brembo brake upgrade than the Skyline GTR Brembo brakes for around the same costs?

• Better performance
  • Wide selection of common pads and rotors
  • Cost effective

Here's what we married together: Evo Brembo calipers + ALPHA OMEGA aerospace billet caliper adapters + Evo 350x32mm rotors.

brembofront.jpg

350evo Brembo Brakes under Enkei NT03+M wheels 17x9+15, no spacers used.

About The EVO Brembo Calipers

We use the common and excellent Mitsubishi Evolution Brembo brake calipers from the EVO 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (they are all the same). Evo calipers are newer in both design and age, feature external bridges, dual bleed nipples, correctly orientated staggered pistons and all the usual good qualities of a streetable caliper including quick pad changes and dust boots.

They are larger and more rigid which all add up to give 'more' and better braking, better feel, better modulation and ultimately better control on the limit.

There are a plethora of parts available from Mitsubishi, Brembo and the aftermarket including the largest selection of pad compounds for any brake caliper. All major continents on earth support these calipers so your choices will virtually be endless.

Note: We DO NOT use the Evo 10 caliper because the mounting "legs" on them are longer which would make the caliper adapter smaller and therefore not as strong. For more information please see the tech article EVO Brembo Brakes and Adapters.

powdercoat1.jpg

Powdercoating service available, any colour

:)

About The Rotors

We chose a factory sized rotors so that there would be many different brands and designs available. You can therefore choose the best rotor to suit your application from any corner of earth ranging from budget 1-piece to race-ready 2-piece.

Therefore we used the Mitsubishi Evo 10 rotors which measures 350x32mm. These are larger than the majority of rotors to provide more clamping torque and heat handling capabilities to ultimately provide better brakes.

350evoinstalled2.jpg

Installed

About The Caliper Adapters

By using a larger 350x32mm rotor we were able to design a caliper adapter that is larger and wider than if we used the smaller 320x32mm rotor, that's why we didn't use the 320x32mm rotor that is standard issue on the Evo 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. More material means more strength. As with all bigger rotor upgrades there is approximately 3mm of pad overhang which is a small tradeoff for the larger rotor, a bigger and stronger caliper adapter design and better overall brakes.

ALPHA OMEGA caliper adapters are 100% CNC machined billet alloy, grade 7075. The 7075 grade of alloy is commonly known as "aerospace alloy" because, as you can probably guess, it's used extensively in the aerospace industry for its light weight and high strength qualities.

Note: We DO NOT use the Evo 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 rotors (320x32mm) because in there is marginal material in the caliper adapter; to make them fit you would either have to grind the caliper webbings or remove material from the threaded section of the adapters. For more information please see the tech article EVO Brembo Brakes and Adapters.

350evoinstalled5.jpg

Testing since 2011

Features & Benefits:

• 100% CNC machined billet 7075 aerospace alloy
  • Larger calipers
  • Larger rotors
  • Lager brake pads
  • Better brakes

350evoinstalled1.jpg

Another install

What's Included?

1. Pair of CNC machined 7075 billet aerospace alloy caliper adapters (left and right)
  2. Various high tensile bolts and washers
  3. Full installation instructions

350evo1.jpg

The ALPHA OMEGA 350evo Brembo kit

What's Needed For a Full Install?

1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 Brembo front calipers (including pads/pins/shims/clip)
  2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10 front rotors (350x32mm)
  3. Custom brake lines
  4. Race-styled 17" wheels or 18" wheels, with big brake clearance

350evoinstalled3.jpg

350evo Brembo behind Nismo LM-GT4 18x9.5+12, no spacers used.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER = FREE SHIPPING and TRACKING

PARTS

1. ALPHA OMEGA billet aerospace adapters = $350 shipped including tracking
  2. ALPHA OMEGA billet aerospace adapters + used EVO Brembo calipers = $1200 shipped including tracking
  3. ALPHA OMEGA billet aerospace adapters + used EVO Brembo calipers + RDA 350mm rotors = $1600 shipped including tracking

SERVICES

1. EVO Brembo caliper strip + rebuild service (including parts) = $300
  2. EVO Brembo caliper strip + rebuild service (including parts) + powdercoating (any colour) = $500

powdercoat2.jpg

Another powdercoated EVO caliper we've done.

HOW TO BUY

1. PM us here, or...
  2. Email us: sales ''at'' ao-ps.com, or...
  3. Call us: (02) 8090-0686

Edited by ALPHAOMEGA

Can u supply a 17/16 master cylinder to suit an s15? Or would the 16/16 factory master cylinder still be ok?

I am using evo9 calipers with 320x32 rotors and a bm44 master. I find the pedal to still be soft/spongy. Im upgrading to a bm50 soon hopefully it will improve.

S15 bm50 is different to a gtr one though.

And wtf is 17/16?? 16/16 is 1 inch

17/16 is 1 and 1/16 inch. Better known as a BM57.

What cars come with bm57 standard that will bolt up?

Z32

R32 GTR Vspec/Vspec2

R33 GTR

R34 GTR

Nissan Patrol - I dunno what model nor dates.

Most BM57 are for ABS equipped cars.

Only R32 GTR N1? and older Nissan Patrols came with non-ABS master cylinders AFAIK

Z32 R32 GTR Vspec/Vspec2 R33 GTR R34 GTR Nissan Patrol - I dunno what model nor dates. Most BM57 are for ABS equipped cars. Only R32 GTR N1? and older Nissan Patrols came with non-ABS master cylinders AFAIK

Midnightmods has BM57 masters.

do you guys have anything like this: http://www.stoptech.com/technical-support/bbk-wheel-fitment-templatesas i will be looking at a brake upgrade at the end of the year and would like to confirm they will fit inside my wheels

also with the evo caliper, what is the piston and pad size compared to a GTR front caliper?

holfords have non abs bm57s new for 100, midnightmods does the evo adapters aswell as his are cheaper what are then benefits of this one over his? (havnt researched it theres a thread on here he had somewhere)

Yeah I didnt want to comment on price but these are more expensive than other adaptors on the market. They are visibly thicker though in the area where the adaptor attaches to the caliper compared to mine.

Z32 R32 GTR Vspec/Vspec2 R33 GTR R34 GTR Nissan Patrol - I dunno what model nor dates. Most BM57 are for ABS equipped cars. Only R32 GTR N1? and older Nissan Patrols came with non-ABS master cylinders AFAIK
Holfords has BM57 masters.

-Edit.

The difference is the higher performance, engineering and quality.

This is billet aerospace quality 7075-T6 material, 100% CNC machined and 100% made and engineered in Sydney, Australia. We've had these in testing since 2011 and the design is 100% original.

Here's some info and comparisons with EVO brakes on Nissans (showing the major differences):

http://www.ao-ps.com...pterdesigns.php

And this page has tech specs included (about half way down the page):

http://www.ao-ps.com/brakes.php

Hope that helps!

Edited by ALPHAOMEGA

Hard to justify that price difference really.

Why bother promoting your business on this forum without offering any discount to its members?

We're sorry that you can't justify it, we'll take your feedback on board and make changes going forward, thank you for your feedback.

Any plans to produce an adaptor for the rear brakes (Evo 5,6,7,8 & 9) as well?

I would buy them & I'm sure other's would too.

Feel free to PM me if something can be done.

Cheers.

a lot of info can be found by a quick google search

http://zilvia.net/f/...-do-yet-15.html

Any plans to produce an adaptor for the rear brakes (Evo 5,6,7,8 & 9) as well?

I would buy them & I'm sure other's would too.

Feel free to PM me if something can be done.

Cheers.

you will need to convert to a skyline hand brake setup ( drum brake inside the brake disc ) to be able to use the evo rear calipers

z32 ebrake setup with the evo rotor

bd8d1627.jpg

Guys,

No way a plate will work on EVO rears...you need to GRIND And REdril new holes for the bolt so you can bolt the EVO caliper into the Stock place....

Don't try to fab a braket it won't work....even Remot locating (oppist side of the kinkel) won't work....

Grind - REdril new holes....

I'm uploading pix as we speak...

Time,

Regards,

DSC03873.jpg?t=1228917485

DSC03871.jpg?t=1228917424

DSC03870.jpg?t=1228917395

DSC03867.jpg?t=1228917355

DSC03866.jpg?t=1228917317

DSC03865.jpg?t=1228917285

DSC03864.jpg?t=1228917229

DSC03861.jpg?t=1228917172

DSC03860.jpg?t=1228917121

DSC03874.jpg?t=1228916804

a lot of info can be found by a quick google search

http://zilvia.net/f/...-do-yet-15.html

i would also like to add its easier to make the STI WRX rear brembo calipers work on a nissan rear knuckle

Yet again' date=' Another UPdate about the rear!

[b']UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Keep your Z32 E-brake while upgrading to STI calipers.

REAR SOLUTION FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

For a functional E-brake from the Z32, this is so simple!!!, and using

the STI rear caliper all you need is, did I say simple?,

the Z32 rotor and the STI calpier fits like a charm.

After I installed the Z32 setup today, thanks to SPLPARTS, I had a little thought.

the Evo rotor diam is 300mm which allows a perfect fit of the STI capliper with the OE mounting points.

the Stock STI rotor width is 20mm.

Now the Z32 rotor is 297mmx18mm. That is 3mm less in total diam and 2mm

less wide.

I mounted the STI caliper onto a complete Z32 rear conversion and what do you know, It fits PERFECTLY! no need for a spacer for the mounting holes.

The pad covers the rotors surface perfectly and centers perfectly. The shop I work with, the one that built my brackets seen in previous posts, confirmed that as long as I keep an eye on the pad width The 1mm per side difference is not an issue at all! The resident engineer did some calculation about some stuff I fail to understand and said It will work no problem as long as I pay attention to the rear pad width or just get 1mm thicker pads to start with.

Now that I found a working solution which keeps the e-brake from the Z32 and uses the Z32 rotor, I just need to get new pads and some braided rear lines and voila! a complete STI caliper conversion with front evo rotors+pads and Z32 rear rotor with a functional E-brake. It will be a couple of weeks until I get some more time to change the setup yet again but the result is worth the wait. Since braking already improved greatly with the rear Z32 assembly I believe it will even be better with the STI caliper just because it is a little bit larger and matches the front STI caliper. Did the calculations and it should be better but tests will be performed to verify. G|ot the GPS to measure distances and will also get a g-meter just for the sake of it.

Sorry for the long post but thought you should know.

Sorry for the bad pic, cell phone and it got dark.

SP_A0045.jpg

Thanks Kemp.

I have the Skyline handbrake set-up, I'm just not keen on grinding the caliper because it looks like you can put an adapter in there.

I would go for the STI but I already have a full set of EVO calipers.

Thanks Kemp.

I have the Skyline handbrake set-up, I'm just not keen on grinding the caliper because it looks like you can put an adapter in there.

I would go for the STI but I already have a full set of EVO calipers.

yeah im only copying and pasting

you can get creative and make some sort of adapter

going of the pictures he posted it looks like it will be some sort of freaky adapter

Yes, looks like I'm going to have to get creative haha.

Thanks again.

if you got the adaptor made, please let me know as I need one as well.... what rotor size are you planning to use?

Sign in to follow this