Sign in to follow this  
keyhole150

Cops And Their Donuts

I was a witness to an incident at the Mc donalds resteraunt at Surfers Paradise , with an officer pokeing his finger into the chest of an employee who refused to give him a free cheese burger meal deal .

the officer left empty handed and very upset pushing a patron aside in the process .

I can understand police recieving a free meal deal , as they walk the beat and keep morons at bay and the public safe ( cough , cough ) but when one person cracks a mental over some thing as simple as doughnuts or a cheese burger , there is some serious issues that need to be addressed .

Police arent payed alot for the work they do , and I dont see any thing with a freebie or two there way . but maybe the staff could have just mentioned that it only applied to stock that was left at the end of the day and there has been a break down in communication ( problem fixed )

I can only imagine that he would be very popular at the station now hahahaha !! Ide make him bye doughnuts for a month to make up for his stupidity :)

I was a witness to an incident at the Mc donalds resteraunt at Surfers Paradise , with an officer pokeing his finger into the chest of an employee who refused to give him a free cheese burger meal deal .

the officer left empty handed and very upset pushing a patron aside in the process .

I can understand police recieving a free meal deal , as they walk the beat and keep morons at bay and the public safe ( cough , cough ) but when one person cracks a mental over some thing as simple as doughnuts or a cheese burger , there is some serious issues that need to be addressed .

Police arent payed alot for the work they do , and I dont see any thing with a freebie or two there way . but maybe the staff could have just mentioned that it only applied to stock that was left at the end of the day and there has been a break down in communication ( problem fixed )

I can only imagine that he would be very popular at the station now hahahaha !! Ide make him bye doughnuts for a month to make up for his stupidity :)

I don't believe that I'm paid enough so I think that the rigs I supply the parts to drill for oil and gas should give me discount on my power bills and cheaper fuel at servos. Unfortunetly, it doesn't work like that.

No ones problem that they picked to be a cop. Pay like everyone else I say.

I remember hearing that quite a few places are no longer allowing emergency service workers free products. With everything being so tight these days I can understand why.

I do think they can jump que when in uniform though, but it would depend on the places policy.

If I remember correctly emergency services were entitled to get 20% off at McDonald's while on duty.

I might be wrong though...

Lol. What is it with Cops and doughnuts?

I don't know man.. If I was a cop the first thing I'd want is a fat juicy kebab with lettuce tomato onion homus and chilli sauce.

Its probably their way of feeling like they are getting something back from the community. Id rather give them free food if it stops me from getting a defect.

You shouldn't have to bribe the Police force in the first world.

All I could picture when reading this is that scene in super troopers where farva is going off at that fast food restaurant for not serving him a litre of cola.

All I could picture when reading this is that scene in super troopers where farva is going off at that fast food restaurant for not serving him a litre of cola.

exact same thing crossed my mind.

like for sure. let them jump in the que. theyve got important (cars to defect) shit to do. but giving them shit for free. they can suck a dick.

Almost seems like a set up as the cop was demanding donuts but embarrassing none the less.

http://www.courierma...6-1111118713723

This article is from 2009 and was all over this forum when it happened 4 years ago...

Almost seems like a set up as the cop was demanding donuts but embarrassing none the less.

This article is from 2009 and was all over this forum when it happened 4 years ago...

I can't tell if you're attacking me or not but I found this on Reddit and only joined towards the end of 2009.

I can't tell if you're attacking me or not but I found this on Reddit and only joined towards the end of 2009.

I'm saying, before you post a 4 year old article, search the forum to make sure it's not a re-post.

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=363543&hl=krispy%20kreme&st=0

I'm saying, before you post a 4 year old article, search the forum to make sure it's not a re-post.

http://nissansilvia....py%20kreme&st=0

It was ages ago and it's not something that people would specifically search for but it's funny so I thought all the newer people deserved to see it. I think some reposts are okay such as this, just not the same questions about offset/wheels/coilovers.