Sign in to follow this  
11VIA

Work shop and spare parts RECOMMENDATIONS

An Awesome workshop - i only let them do work on my car and have ALWAYS been satisfied with the work.

i am an extremely picky person when it comes to my car and want everything done to my standards.

Awesome people to deal with, automatically feel welcome as soon as you set foot into the workshop, service is second to none on the southside.

101 MOTORSPORT

10 Judds CT

Slacks Creek, 4127

if you live on the southside, check em out, you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Just a quick update on AusPerformance. Since I last posted, I've become a dealer for Haltech. We can pretty much obtain anything on the ADM market now, including OEM parts. Everything on my S15 obviously has come through the business, so that includes OEM Nissan parts for the gearbox, OS Giken clutch, HSD coilovers, Magnafuel, Haltech, Innovate Motorsports, Speedflow... You should see a few cars getting round with our stickers on there windscreens now also :D

Check out Godzilla Motorsport and there 1200hp R32 GTR. Well worth a visit if you need any tuning or rebuilding done.

Edited by shaggi

Brisbane Motor Imports - Rocklea QLD 4106

Ph: 07 3274 6611

Is the wrong number... that goes to Department of Communities or some shit.. she doesnt know what the hell a gearbox was!!

all auto imports are shit if you want something posted. they might be ok if you go to their store, hold their hand, walk to into their yard and point at the part you need.

A couple of the phone numbers on the first post don't exist anymore.

NizzPro are awesome. They've had my car many times and will continue to do so.

east coast customs

been more then helpful with me

and happily about to spend 15k + there with them

has anyone had any experience with GT AUTO GARAGE at newmarket?any good?was thinking of getting my clutch done there. they seem to have some really good cars that come out of their workshop

stylish wheels & auto

86 Moss St Slacks Creek

cheap Kumho Tyres! (except for option 1's prices, tried to call but message bank said the workshop was shut :( )

just got a set (for the olds outback) of KU31's for 195ea - 17/235/50

I had a quick look through & didn't notice Stoich Motorsport. I went to them a while ago now to get a lot of defects cleared up & custom airbox made. Very helpful & tallented people.

Stoichh.jpg

One of their costomer cars which some of you may have seen around is the '50RTU' R33. 475rwhp

50rtu%20engine%20bay.jpg

Pizzi Automotive

Unit 4, 22 Jaygee CT, NERANG, QLD, 4211 (07) 5596 6005

Engine rebuilds, suspension setups, any fabrication etc.

since Mick rebuilt my engine i have used no-one else, really friendly bloke, knows his stuff and is always keen to help i couldnt be happier with the service,

Kudo Motorsports

www.kudosmotorsports.com parts supplier (07)56 681 931

has been able to get me everything i have ever requested and more, super friendly people

PITS (performance injection tuning services)

Unit 10 / 42 Export Drive

Molendinar Gold Coast QLD 4214 Australia

Ph : 0411 34 00 33

Fax: 07 5563 1655

Best tuner on the goldcoast

Im another EastCoast Customs fan. They got my car n i cannot complain one bit, they had my engine out within a couple days of my car turning up there, they can organise paintwork, intercoolers, turboes, carbon fibre wrap for panels, fuel setups, anything you want. Rob is a mad fella and is always up for a chat if he ain't busy tuning or watever. (and i thought i'd give this thread a bump as its a good thread)

Southside dyno in springwood

have had 3 of my cars tuned there, and a full build done by them, they know their stuff, and always keep me in the loop with whats happening.

looking for a good painter who can colour match, the last one was rubbish. on the Gold Coast prefered

not on the GC but you cant go past Camerons body works. he painted my car and also did my guard work. i was then involved in an accident that tore up my nismo front bar and destroyed my drivers guard. he replaced the guard matched the paint and pulled it the same and also repaired my front bar.. cant even tell its been repaired!! 10/10 in my books

he has also done Ghosty's S15

figured i would update all our new details since we have moved to our new facility

most people on here know us - and if you don't, you should :)

EAST COAST CUSTOMS

37 Robinson Road East

VIRGINIA QLD 4014

P 3265 4880

F 3865 4883

E info@eccustoms.com

www.eccustoms.com

Had my car repaired at P&M Motors in Capalaba recently (Just Car repairer).

Customer service could have been a bit better, but they did a great job on the repair. Car appears to have been well looked after during the time it was in their hands too, no mysterious k's added etc.

Hope this helps someone.

Noob question - Got some used mechanical oil pressure/temp gauges recently, but I need to get some lines to run them to the sandwich plate I have.

Where is the best place to get some lines?

Hey guys,

I had my work wheels painted, lips stripped and polished and tyre fitted at Wheel works on the Gold Coast. They were really good to deal with and the price was very reasonable. Here are a couple pics of the finished product and I have more in my build thread.

Wheels were originally bronze.

DSC00404a.JPG

Now matte black with polished lips.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

I definitely couldn't recommend them highly enough, they went out of there way to help me out including meeting me when I wanted to drop off the wheel and tyres before flying out for work.

Edited by 1200ute

OK now that someone else has revived a dead thread.... Is there anyone reputable, reliable, experienced at rebuilding SR20DETs on the Gold Coast?