Sign in to follow this  
purple5ive

Police shoot at hoon driver

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-shoot-at-hoon-driver-20130213-2ebph.html

and the aftermath

http://www.rightnow.io/breaking-news/carrum-downs_bn_1360701386561.html

Not sure who, what or which car club (if it ever was)

but i live nearby and friday and saturday nights are a nightmare there, i hope the pricks that got caught are the same ones terrorising the neigbourhood as well, they deserve to get their cars crushed and licences cancelled permenantly for this kind of behaviour.

Was not a car club just local burnout meet.

but are you telling me if someone in normal clothing pulled a gun out and pointed at you, that you would stop or drive to get away?

who the f**k are cops to point a gun anyway. coz of hoons. the bloke probly wasnt even driving "at" the copper he went to go around him on the other side of road

now im not saying i go to these events regualy...... however.... the only time a cop is out of the car is if they block off the road to stop cars getting past so they can book them, or they have somone pulled over. in either occurance no one has any reason to run the cop over. they would have simply been trying to get past him like 90% of people do. and the dumm ass pulled the gun and then tells the media hoons done this after they was doing illigal shit. making it out to be the cop in the right, like always.

trigger happy pigs. nothing will come of it though, why? because he has a fkn uniform. this shits me so much how they abuse their power. Pretty sure part of his job requires him to wear a vest when he is out of the car. clearly he wasn't following procedure but none of that is mentioned. most that would happen to him is that he will be told not to do it again. its a fkn joke.

biggest gang in Aus = police

all that being said these guys are dicks and making us all look bad as import drivers. imagine if you were one of the people who was an innocent driver that never attended one of these meets and happened to get done as a result of it.

Edited by n1smo4

Kind of amazing how much the Superintendant played this down. Scout tries to stop a car from leaving despite having already identified it, isn't in a uniform and pulls a gun. First thing anyone would think is that he was a thug, and to get the hell out of there.

"Worring trend" = flagrant disregard of procedure and law.

Edited by pmod

Sometimes it amazes me how fake some news contents can be.

In the second link with the photographs there is a photo of three full rounds; one from a large calibre centre-fire rifle (a cop wouldn't ever carry around this type of gun) and two full rim-fire cartridges.. really guys, really? :rolleyes:

Channel 7 said "the hoons were packing heat and that's where the rounds came from"

Those crazy gun packing hoons.

Don't believe every thing u hear on The news buddy

Don't believe every thing u hear on The news buddy

Don't worry I don't.

I was just quoting the channel 7 (super credible) news man.

How do these gatherings get so big? Do people just all meet up at a well known spot and hope others show up too?

I think ITS organised by a massive group texts that's passed on

Edited by -cj

trigger happy pigs. nothing will come of it though, why? because he has a fkn uniform. this shits me so much how they abuse their power. Pretty sure part of his job requires him to wear a vest when he is out of the car. clearly he wasn't following procedure but none of that is mentioned. most that would happen to him is that he will be told not to do it again. its a fkn joke.

biggest gang in Aus = police government

all that being said these guys are dicks and making us all look bad as import drivers. imagine if you were one of the people who was an innocent driver that never attended one of these meets and happened to get done as a result of it.

police regulates us and theres no force regulating police so said cop could have just shot the guy saying ' he was trying to run me over'

before you know it you wont be risking an impound if you brake traction but your life in the hands of vic pol

Edited by SILVIA s13

Hold on.

If some prick is in plain clothes and rips out a gun, I would have run him over and backed up over him, get him snagged in my exhaust then dragged him into the afterlife.

I bet at no point did he try and identify himself as a police officer. Even Mr Lay was very hesitant to give the officer any praise for what he did.

Sometimes it amazes me how fake some news contents can be.

In the second link with the photographs there is a photo of three full rounds; one from a large calibre centre-fire rifle (a cop wouldn't ever carry around this type of gun) and two full rim-fire cartridges.. really guys, really? rolleyes.gif

I don't know much about guns, but I did think that they were pretty large for the type of gun an officer would of carried.

Channel 7 said "the hoons were packing heat and that's where the rounds came from"

Those crazy gun packing hoons.

Lol@ packing heat

Hold on.

If some prick is in plain clothes and rips out a gun, I would have run him over and backed up over him, get him snagged in my exhaust then dragged him into the afterlife.

I bet at no point did he try and identify himself as a police officer. Even Mr Lay was very hesitant to give the officer any praise for what he did.

Brizey you made me laugh, but I totally agree with you, if some guy standing in the road (which I assume he was considering he feared for his life) in plain clothes pulled a gun on me, no way would I think that's a police officer, very poor form by keeping a situation under control..

They say the bullets were found that the "hoons" left behind. :lol: riiiiiiggghhht

Mandi, thats from the position where the copper had not identified himself and unholstered a gun.

a badge is not a licence to kill.

Mandi, thats from the position where the copper had not identified himself and unholstered a gun.

Um, I'm not disagreeing with you?

I know your not :P

I just thought to clarify before someone else has a big winge and this thread turns to shit.

I know your not :P

I just thought to clarify before someone else has a big winge and this thread turns to shit.

Oh right haha

VicPol_Bond_zpsb3d5d0e4.jpg

perfect photo

post it up on their facebook page lol

someone just needs to change the uphold the right to judge jury and executioner! lol

Posted it on there hoon post on the vic pol facebook.

Haha, nice. Keep us updated on how long it stays there before getting taken down :)

someone just needs to change the uphold the right to judge jury and executioner! lol

Gave me an idea....

JudgeVicPol_zps1dffeb9a.jpg

Edited by pmod

Well up date on police thread on vicpol face book is....

"hoon supports" using facts to prove hoons are not the issue read below

So pretty much, some of you are blaming the 'young' ,'hoons' on our roads for the fatality rate. This proves you are naive and believe what the TAC and VicPol want you to believe in the media.

Unfortunately, the statsicts available to everyone on TAC's own website tell the truth of the matter.

The fact of the matter is most age groups have dropped YTD except for 50-59 years olds whose fataility rate has jumped by 39%.

So why isn't this group singled out by TAC? Why do P platers bare the brunt or motorcyclist? It has been proven motorcycle rider deaths in 84% of cases are caused by drivers of motor cars.

STOP THE LIES! YOUR TAXES ARE BEING USED TO LIE TO YOU!

- you don't convince a mindwashed lynch mob with facts and data, sorry. This media release was written as an attempted white wash and you will note unlike many other releases on here it was never updated (except by participants who drew out some very interesting omissions of facts). The participants broke the law, undoubted and no excuse. The response was over the top - comparable with many of the ill-informed comments on this thread.

Still, at least it distracts the posters from the fact that many of their footy heroes are thugs and crims far worse than these rubber runners.

sadly you are 100% correct. But, without putting the facts on the table, these brain washed people will continue on the same path without ever questioning the TAC/VicPol/Government.

All I'd like is that some of these out spoken people to actualy sit back and take the time to read the facts and think for themselves.

These are taken from two people talking after i posted the picture.

It seems like the same thing with the whole defect incident recently it turns and backfires on police and they try and cover the issue.