Sign in to follow this  
S15NA

s15 Aero kit help

Hi guys, I have a standard s15, and sick of the plain look so i purchased an aero kit (skirts, pods) just a little confused on how to do the side skirts. has anyone had experience with doing the skirts? as stock factory s15's dont have screw points underneath. If not could anyone suggest a well known body shop? i live in sydney nsw. thanks

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

looks very weak and lonely without the kit.

real man, but im scared to screw underneath my car for the skirts lol. no idea what to do at all

real man, but im scared to screw underneath my car for the skirts lol. no idea what to do at all

Are you sure there arent screw holes like in this pic? Either way, its the only "proper" way to install them. Get a body shop to do it.

IMG_4267.jpg

Lol u can see screws on the very edge in front of rear wheels

3M double sided foam tape and Sikaflex. You can screw them underneath the sills, but you'll need to attach them to the body with said items.

Hey champ, wanna sell me your stock bumper? PM me if keen :)

I obviously know the sides of the skirts are to be drilled, but underneath there are 5 screw points. Underneath my 15 doesn't have those so im wondering if i should just self tapper them underneath of just leave it ? if you guys are confused i am willing to show you photos

Pretty sure they put nutserts in my 15 for the mounting points under the car.

A little more professional than self tappers.

I honestly have no idea man, it's only annoying me because i just want the skirts on the car they are painted and ready to go. The pods remain in undercoat for now but yeah. it just brings the car down

Has anyone had experience with putting them on? or does anyone here know a body shop in sydney (i live in kogarah)

With those muscle's you should be able to bench press them on.....

Self tapper the bottom of the side skirts

on the side of the side skirts use sikaflex and double sided tape, make sure you clean the surface before you apply them you wanna do a perfect one ONCE

Same with the rear pods, there are mounting points already located under the rear bar, use sikaflex and double sided tape on the sides

Good luck man