Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

describe your driving style with one picture...

GET THE f**k OFF THE ROAD!

1298914487_car-plows-through-cyclists.gif

I'm a compassionate person, I really am. The right humanitarian video manages to make the occasional tear fall out of my head even, but every time I see this, on the inside I go, "f**k yeah." and I honestly don't feel a single modicum of sorry, anywhere in my body. I don't hate cyclists. It's a noble cause, save the environment, get fit, blah blah, but two things ring true with cyclists.

1: There are a far greater number of ignorant, *richard cranium* cyclists than there are considerate, good ones. By ignorant *richard cranium* cyclists, I'm mostly referring to women on wannabe bikes that have one single gear, flowers hanging out of their helmet, etc, who are there purely for show and to piss off as many people as possible (mostly other cyclists who are actually trying to get somewhere).

2. Low speed traffic and high speed traffic on the same roads, can NEVER work. "Bike lane blah blah blah" all you want, but when a cyclist falls off, has to merge, has to turn across traffic, etc, they're becoming one with the high speed traffic. Cyclists need their own space and a 1.5ft wide bike lane on the side of the road isn't it. Moving them off the roads completely would also weed out the majority of number 1.

Also, my driving style:

go_to_jail.jpg

Edited by pyro

Crazykid.jpg Edited by bzkurt

free-candy-van-e1351623171385.jpg

:ph34r:

Edited by pmod

weather-white-van_2269373b.jpg

Says it all. White van driver, no f**ks given for large 'puddles'.