Sign in to follow this  
Fire_Child22

2013 Formula 1 Discussion Topic

Harris the Silverstone incident is not the same. Webber had the raw pace to challenge for that position, right or wrong, he didn't have to wait for Vettel to follow team orders and turn his engine down to race for the position. It was a gutless act by Vettel as he was racing a person that wasn't under team orders.

You're even a bigger C##T than most in here. What happened in the British Grandprix when Mark went against team order and overtook Sebastian and he was told to stay behind and Mark won. Was Mark a dog C##t then, or was he a "Legend". Yours are one sided Hypercrites.

F1 should be the fastest driver wins, period.

Ban team orders complete.

The cars must have enough petrol to win the race at full speed.

You don't know shit about me and by that have just proved to be the biggest C##T.

Also theres so many things wrong with your statement of 'Yours are one sided Hypercrites.'

When Mark won in Britain he was the fastest whilst the cars were equal, same as this race, so he deserved to win.

but webber still disobeyed team orders to do that, the exact thing you guys are hating on vettel for doing..

You're even a bigger C##T than most in here. What happened in the British Grandprix when Mark went against team order and overtook Sebastian and he was told to stay behind and Mark won. Was Mark a dog C##t then, or was he a "Legend". Yours are one sided Hypercrites.

F1 should be the fastest driver wins, period.

Ban team orders complete.

The cars must have enough petrol to win the race at full speed.

You don't know shit about me and by that have just proved to be the biggest C##T.

Also theres so many things wrong with your statement of 'Yours are one sided Hypercrites.'

When Mark won in Britain he was the fastest whilst the cars were equal, same as this race, so he deserved to win.

Mark was as well under team order NOT to overtake that time.

Did I call Mark a " dog c##t " then. No I didn't, but you called Sebastian that.

I like when someone calls me "c##t", because you are what you eat in sexual activity.

True. Maybe I have a deep seeded hate for ze german.....

But like has been mentioned when mark went for it they were on equal terms, seb disobeying the orders is the only thing that gave him the advantage.

Equal to a cheap shot in my books which gets all the praise it deserves.

Edited by Pointless dribbler

I don't care if he obeyed team orders or not. I care that mark has turned his engine down and stopped pushing as per team orders and vettel hasn't. It's like taking 7th gear away from one competitor and not the other.

We kill each other on here and I wonder why the RBR bosses didn't interfere and tell Sebastian to go back in line, when there where still a lot of laps left in the race

but webber still disobeyed team orders to do that, the exact thing you guys are hating on vettel for doing..

Same action but a different scenario. I don't think Mark was justified in going for that spot but at least he had the true pace to compete for it. Vettel didn't have the pace against Mark until Mark went into conservation mode.

I wonder why the RBR bosses didn't interfere and tell Sebastian to go back in line, when there where still a lot of laps left in the race

Horner said it himself, there was no point in telling Seb to address his disobedience during the race as he wouldn't have done it anyway. He hadn't followed team orders in regards to the finishing order, why would he suddenly follow them after making the pass to win the race?

Different scenario or not, team order is team order. Look at Hamilton and Rosberg. Rosberg was in a faster car and he stayed behind. Mark was in a faster car in England and didn't stay behind. It's good for Mark to do it, but not for Sebastian.

All this slowing down is killing F1.

Now we have 19 races and still only 8 engines per season

I'm not questioning the team orders Herb, more the way in which Vettel won. He never would've caught Mark if not for team orders asking Mark to back it off...

Again, your logic is screwed up. Just because Mark did it, it's ok for Vettel to? I think a lot of people have an issue with Vettel doing it because he is gifted everything by RBR. He gets prferential treatment, escapes blame for accidents with Mark, gets the run of the shop but that still wasn't enough. He acted like a child demanding a 'slower' Webber be moved out of his way, and then when he couldn't pass him under normal race conditions failed to keep his ego in check and just had to pass him when Webber was not in a position to compete.

It's worse than Webber's disodience because there was simply nothing sportsman-like about it. It was ego and greed, a tantrum by a child that couldn't let others play in the same sandpit.

I'll bet you $1.00, the next time Sebastian wants to overtake Mark, he ask for permission first.

I would take that bet, but I agree with you :)

It was a pretty low move, given the differing engine settings. Hopefully Mark clears his head back at home and doesn't do anything drastic.

I've been saying for a while that he can be a bit boring at times to watch and that he seems to give up easily.

But, after watching him race Seb with a slower car around a few corners and almost managing to hold him off it was exciting to watch.

So he can drive aggressively when he wants to, I want to see more of that. I hope he comes back and races in China and the rest of the season as if every car around him is being driven by Vettel, so we can see him attack everything and everyone and hopefully win the championship.

When you compare the 2 situations (Hamilton/Rosberg & Webber/Vettel), I think the way Hamilton responded with his sincerity to Rosberg whilst Vettel did nothing just made Vettel look like a complete douchebag.

Big controversy after this race. Im not particularly happy with the results. Sebastian disobeyed orders and whats f**ked is he wont even get a slap on the wrist because he is Helmut Marko's little lap dog. Not to mention risking both of their safety in the process of that stupid immature stunt.

I was so upset for Mark! He definitely deserved that win. Consistently showing faster lap times than Seb on a harder compound tyre.

Feel very sorry for Nico and Lewis too. Lewis did not want his first podium for his new team to be like that! Nico could have taken it.

Thats the way it go's with team orders but.

My bet was Fernando and i was pissed that Ferrari didn't call him in! Very stupid on their behalf.

this is my whole problem.. people seem to bitch and complain when there is team orders for Mark to 'let vettel win', but as soon as the team orders are 'let mark win' everyone seems to think that team orders are all fine and dandy..

yes if that is the case that is pretty shitty by vettel, but you guys seriously arent saying that had it been completely opposite and webs was told to hang back and let vettel win you wouldnt have had a big bitch fest.. you would have hoped he did exactly what vettel did and you would have cheered him for it..

vettel disobeys team orders = what a dog c*nt

IF webs had done that exact thing = f*cken legend, straya!!!!

That's utter bullshit because how many times has Webber had to sacrifice a place or been told to hold back over the years.

Just for the record Webber did disobey team orders 2 years ago at Silverstone and overtook vettel during race pace. Not while they were supposed to be turning down engines and coasting to the finish line. Neither did he risk the life of his own or team mates life.

Edited by MeRlz

the way i see it is like being in a boxing ring with another bloke and then kicking him in the nuts....

you won but your still a prick!

He is apparently questioning his future in Formula 1. I sure hope he doesn't leave. As much as RBR has f**ked him over the past few years making him play second fiddle to Vettel. They are one of the best teams if not the best on the grid.

I'd like to see him overcome this bullshit and be the better man and race another great season!

Big controversy after this race. Im not particularly happy with the results. Sebastian disobeyed orders and whats f**ked is he wont even get a slap on the wrist because he is Helmut Marko's little lap dog. Not to mention risking both of their safety in the process of that stupid immature stunt.

I was so upset for Mark! He definitely deserved that win. Consistently showing faster lap times than Seb on a harder compound tyre.

Feel very sorry for Nico and Lewis too. Lewis did not want his first podium for his new team to be like that! Nico could have taken it.

Thats the way it go's with team orders but.

My bet was Fernando and i was pissed that Ferrari didn't call him in! Very stupid on their behalf.

this is my whole problem.. people seem to bitch and complain when there is team orders for Mark to 'let vettel win', but as soon as the team orders are 'let mark win' everyone seems to think that team orders are all fine and dandy..

yes if that is the case that is pretty shitty by vettel, but you guys seriously arent saying that had it been completely opposite and webs was told to hang back and let vettel win you wouldnt have had a big bitch fest.. you would have hoped he did exactly what vettel did and you would have cheered him for it..

vettel disobeys team orders = what a dog c*nt

IF webs had done that exact thing = f*cken legend, straya!!!!

That's utter bullshit because how many times has Webber had to sacrifice a place or been told to hold back over the years.

Just for the record Webber did disobey team orders 2 years ago at Silverstone and overtook vettel during race pace. Not while they were supposed to be turning down engines and coasting to the finish line. Neither did he risk the life of his own or team mates life.

I'v already addressed that though.. you watch F1 so you know everything is about the dollars.. who has a better chance of winning the drivers title and getting red bull the most dollars? Vettel.. so who's going to be given preferential treatment in order to give them the best chance at winning the title? Vettel..

As iv said many times, I love webs, i love when webs wins, i love the fact that he's australian, but surely you must understand why red bull do what they do in regards to him.. He is not as good as vettel, and thats all it comes down to..

f**k I wish I knew there was a new F1 thread post race....fb went full retard over this race, moreso from the last 10 laps onwards

f**k Team Orders. Vettel won because he is a Racer.

The only person that was robbed was Rosberg and he robbed himself.

Racing is an individual sport (a part from the pit crew) Vettel owed Webber NOTHING. Webber should have gotten on the radio and told Red Bull to turn his engine back up.

Would anyone expect someone like Ayrton Senna to just coast around in 2nd place hahaha NO! Perhaps Michael Schumacher? Hell no.

I respect Vettel even more for passing Webber and respect Rosberg less from not passing Hamilton.

f**k team orders, So long as the boys don't crash let them sort it out. If one guy can't manage his fuel or tyres then that is his problem.

Webber had fresher tyres an the same fuel strategy. Your point is invalid. Why would redbull turn the engine up again? Vettel shouldn't have passed and wouldn't have even gotten close had he not got given the undercut. Still couldn't get passed so resorted to waiting for webbers car to be incapable of competing with him.

Is that really what you support? Mark webber drives in formula f**king one, how can you say he's not a racer? He had the worlds best drivers covered the entire race

Yep.

Regardless of whether you agree with Team Orders, it has worked both ways in this case.

Team told Mark to tune down the engine and coast home. Mark complied even though he could've just gunned it home.

Team told Seb to hold position "Multi21" (No.2 driver first, then No.1 driver). Seb ignored. Did you also see the state of Seb's tyres compared to Mark's???? faarrrrk

Personally, i just think people should race. However, i can understand why Team Orders are allowed. They're million$ cars, and if they can protect them both whilst still coming out on top for the team then why the f**k not??!

I'v already addressed that though.. you watch F1 so you know everything is about the dollars.. who has a better chance of winning the drivers title and getting red bull the most dollars? Vettel.. so who's going to be given preferential treatment in order to give them the best chance at winning the title? Vettel..

As iv said many times, I love webs, i love when webs wins, i love the fact that he's australian, but surely you must understand why red bull do what they do in regards to him.. He is not as good as vettel, and thats all it comes down to..

Yes Vettel is RBR's golden child. Absolutely! i couldn't agree more with what your saying that he is first preference and Mark is the test dummy that is there for support and to gain team points rather then win championships!

It still does not change the fact that what was done was wrong. Golden boy or not he should be made an example of! But that is something they wont do.

f**k I wish I knew there was a new F1 thread post race....fb went full retard over this race, moreso from the last 10 laps onwards

I'm fighting fb wars every two seconds over this argument haha

f**k Team Orders. Vettel won because he is a Racer.

The only person that was robbed was Rosberg and he robbed himself.

Racing is an individual sport (a part from the pit crew) Vettel owed Webber NOTHING. Webber should have gotten on the radio and told Red Bull to turn his engine back up.

Would anyone expect someone like Ayrton Senna to just coast around in 2nd place hahaha NO! Perhaps Michael Schumacher? Hell no.

I respect Vettel even more for passing Webber and respect Rosberg less from not passing Hamilton.

f**k team orders, So long as the boys don't crash let them sort it out. If one guy can't manage his fuel or tyres then that is his problem.

Vettel won because he is an arrogant prick! Mark was on fresher tyres and was posting consistently quicker lap times with a harder compound tyre then vettel.

If what he did was the right decision then why was the team so pissed off?

I agree with you however on the Rosber and Hamilton situation however. I think Ross Brawn should have let Nico pass during a straight away to make it a 3,4 regardless. Im starting to think the favor Lewis over him already!

this is true, but again, webs did that same thing at silverstone..

people love to hate vettel, even when he was on the podium in australia (before this whole drama) everyone was booing him, its just the way it is..

People love to hate vettel, even when he was on the podium in australia (before this whole drama) everyone was booing him, its just the way it is..

That was pretty dissapointing, the season had only just started and we all looked like idiots.

World class race brought to you and there's a louder boo than cheers audible to a world audience.

People love to hate vettel, even when he was on the podium in australia (before this whole drama) everyone was booing him, its just the way it is..

That was pretty disappointing, the season had only just started and we all looked like idiots.

World class race brought to you and there's a louder boo than cheers audible to a world audience.

Even i thought that was disappointing! i actually cheered him on even though i backed raikkonen all the way! I thought he had a great race. I was just upset by all the boo-ing.