Sign in to follow this  
Datsun240z

PIC OF THE DAY! Discussion ENCOURAGED!

that last gif is one of the funniest ever.. purely because its mis direction, you think its mildly funny because the biker flips it, but then the photographer falling over seals the deal.. i have laughed for so long at that.. :D

Yeh, love the little snatch rub at the end. Cant stop watching !

Oh so when I post some tiny gore, you all have a bitch about NSFW.

artworks-000033142460-81drse-original.png?b588fe6

Asses everywhere.

Because some people would rather be given the choice on weather or not they want to see a bone protruding from somebodies leg.

If you post shit like that don't embed it, just post the link with a warning about it being gory.

Asses everywhere.

are you trying to somehow say that protruding bones are better than arses everywhere?

Asses everywhere.

are you trying to somehow say that protruding bones are better than arses everywhere?

The only protruding bone I want is the one produced by that FINE ASS BOOTY!

Am I right?

meh.ro11218-455x284.jpg

Edited by HumanHefner

Asses everywhere.

PoofterDecision_zpsa2b10a85.jpg

Because some people would rather be given the choice on weather or not they want to see a bone protruding from somebodies leg.

If you post shit like that don't embed it, just post the link with a warning about it being gory.

Same goes to you mate, some people have families around and posting shit like that is just as bad.

All I'm asking for is to keep it safe for work and just like you said, don't embed it and have a nsfw warning.

Same goes to you mate, some people have families around and posting shit like that is just as bad.

All I'm asking for is to keep it safe for work and just like you said, don't embed it and have a nsfw warning.

Where exactly have i posted NWS stuff in this thread?

And what do you tell your family when they see gore on your screen? Is it ok so long as it doesn't make you horny?

Edited by Chappy

Where exactly have i posted NWS stuff in this thread?

And what do you tell your family when they see gore on your screen? Is it ok so long as it doesn't make you horny?

Sorry didn't mean to point the finger at you. I was talking about the ones that posted nsfw material.

Light gore is and half naked women doing sexy shit are 2 different things.

I show everyone gore pics, you can't go around showing your family members girls tits/asses

Cambers, it's quite simple really.

It's ok to see some arse at a beach or at a fashion show.

It might be frowned upon by a select few, but it's still ok.

There is not one situation where it is ok to see protruding bones.

Clearly fake due to makeup (I.e Zombie walk), then yeah.

First on the scene to an accident, then yes as well. However that would be covered up immediately.

II really don't see what the problem is.

Cambers, it's quite simple really. It's ok to see some arse at a beach or at a fashion show. It might be frowned upon by a select few, but it's still ok. There is not one situation where it is ok to see protruding bones. Clearly fake due to makeup (I.e Zombie walk), then yeah. First on the scene to an accident, then yes as well. However that would be covered up immediately. II really don't see what the problem is.

Look I don't have a problem with asses or anything like that.

I agree with what you said, but do tell me how the girl bouncing her ass up and down in a G with a seductive "f**k me now" look is okay?

Anyways I'm over it, just when someone posts a sexual gif, in respect for other members don't embed it. Post the link up and NSFW.

Pic related (Also to break the ice)

yeah-ok-whatever-floats-your-goat.jpeg

Edited by Rolled Cambers

There's always one in the group that sooks. Just scroll fast, bit of ass never hurt no one.