Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

Xbox One

Yeah I forgot the price point, it's only $20 initially (although as mentioned it comes with 2 characters only). I'm pretty sure Zoo Tycoon is out already though? I'm pretty keen to play it tbh, I always enjoy wasting time on those sorts of simulator games (Euro Truck Simulator anyone?)

Killer instinct comes with 6 characters if you buy it. I have it. they are adding another 2 later also.

Edited by Varvs

Killer instinct comes with 6 characters if you buy it. I have it. they are adding another 2 later also.

I stand corrected :lol:. I just really liked it and I rarely, if ever, play fighting games.

Anybody else having major issues with being able to play games? I've had the console for 3 days and I'm yet to play a game. Won't install games, I've tried disconnecting from internet and install off line etc but nothing works. I've been through just about every forum/website. And there's no real advice or fix other than install offline.

Not to mention how slow and glitchy the user interface is. It takes a good 30seconds to load up the settings menu.

turn off at the wall and disconnect for a few minutes. hook it up and try again.

mine had some weird problems with not launching apps and that fixed it.

yeah id take it back and swap it. thats bullshit.

Mate had his launch console go fkn taco. It was installing fine and everything for DR3 but when he went to play the rain and stuff was just white pixels and shit. Then he tried FIFA 14 and he said the whole field would drop out or go white pixels. He swapped the next day at JB and they didn't need a receipt or anything so you should be aight.

• Downvote 1

Pretty sure I've got a dud Kinect. Power cycled a couple times, still saying that it isn't connected.

Ironic.

Kinect can't connect.

Will have to get that sorted pretty soon, I rather enjoy using the Kinect. Other than that, been trouble free.

Anyone want an Xbone Titanfall beta code? Got emailed one today randomly, after getting my PC one

been playing the titanfall beta its amazing, cant wait for the full game

I smashed it most of yesterday. Already at the level cap for the beta. I love it, preordering tomorrow haha

it was exactly what I expected after watching everything about it, definitely getting it too

Pretty sure I've got a dud Kinect. Power cycled a couple times, still saying that it isn't connected.

Ironic.

Kinect can't connect.

Will have to get that sorted pretty soon, I rather enjoy using the Kinect. Other than that, been trouble free.

They will do an advanced swap, where they send you one, you put the f**ked one in the box and send it back. they will put a $150 charge on your CC though until it comes back.

Titanfall is pretty lame. it never feels like theres any holy shit moments.

giant robots that get dropped from space for you to control remotely or from inside

you can do parkour

theres just allot going on and allot of room for strategy, more then any other game like cod or halo and i love the halo franchise

What? there is no room for strategy. the only interesting thing about the game is the movement when you arent in a titan.

Ive played it for 3 days and its always the same shit. you get a few bot kills, then you get killed by a player off in the distance while you dealt with the bots, then you eventually get a titan (and EVERYONE gets one, at least two, every game, or someone might feel left out and sad :( ) and then you keep shooting at the other titans until one of you blows up.

Titans dont feel strong, they feel like bigger humans.

Theres no doubt theres a lot going on, but its just a lot of white noise. Compare it to BF4 where you have 64 actual people running around, flying jets and driving tanks/boats, it actually feels intense because theres a dynamic there.

Titanfall you just wait your 3 minutes for the game to tell you you're doing a good job, get a robot and then promptly lose it in like 30 seconds.

It'd be great with a diverse range of vehicles, more players, and getting a titan actually had any weight to it.

I think they got it right if the titans were too strong itd be lame and youd have one or two guys sitting in one for half the game forcing everyone to hide, I like the new angle it give when you eject and your up in the air trying to find the best way to kill anyone close

It is only a beta which people are forgetting.

I found the last Titan standing mode to be fairly rad in terms of strategy. If you just run an gun it won't work

It can only get better I teckon

and I feel unlike other games like dead rising the controls to be very instinctive

I don't understand why its a Beta, I don't think they aren't changing anything from now until release date. Pre-ordered mine in November before I even decided on getting an Xbox.

Also, has anyone had issues playing blue rays?

I don't understand why its a Beta, I don't think they aren't changing anything from now until release date. Pre-ordered mine in November before I even decided on getting an Xbox.

Its not really a beta, its a combination of stress test and demo. The game releases in under a month, thats not enough time to make any real gameplay changes. EA is just calling it a beta and getting some free publicity.

Also, has anyone had issues playing blue rays?

The most recent update that went out (last few days) has supposedly fixed this.

I had an issue playing dvds the frame rate seemed to f**k with my eyes I didn't notice it with blu rays but that was before the update

if anyone wants to play titanfall or just wants more friends add me kouki monster30

Same as above, GT is Ghettobean.

Loving Titanfall, I hit 50 last night and am already back at 25 haha.

been smashing titanfall as well :) beats cod hands down currently only 35 1st gen :( GT is MR SS13

Tomb Raider and Thief are 50% off this weekend, $40 each.

Call of duty is 33% off and hardened edition is 20% off.

playing tomb raider now - its pretty good!