Sign in to follow this  
chris_c30

appreciation thread

We have a things that annoy you thread I think we need a ying for that yang son I'll start

I appreciate bag chips when you think your done with your unhealthy maccas or hj's and you look in the bag and there's still chips in there, thats awesome

^^^ I appreciate entertainment :lol:

Srsly tho...

This is going to sound gay, but I appreciate:

• The other side of the coin. Those people who respectfully challenge what you think on such a fundamental level that you have to go away and really think about if you're right or not.
  • Cats.
  • The people who just "do". They don't loaf about and f**king whinge about how damn hard "it" is going to be to achieve because they know that whining doesn't take you that first step. The most exciting ones are the ones you spot who are less than about 15 years old. They just see the world so differently and so their level of creativity is just mental; off the charts. The shine kind of wears off as people get older and have that epiphany, because they're kind of an adulterated version, but it's still exciting nonetheless. There's always a quote which comes to me here from Elanor Roosevelt, "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." These people are the great minds.

This isn't going to sound gay:

• Pussy
  • Eating pussy
  • Fingering pussy
  • Playing with pussy
  • f**king pussy
  • Anything to do with pussy. Most importantly, the hope that somewhere, there is a cave which is full of pussy and that I could somehow free-fall into, face first and just work my way from top to bottom.
  • Boost. There IS a replacement for displacement, it's called turbocharging and it's what you do to your N/A piece of shit when someone beats you. An N/A engine is an engine which hasn't reached its full potential yet. If I have to explain this to another one of you f**king mouth breathing, knee slapping yokels in your half done-up overalls, I'm going to f**king explode. You can have 4 cylinders, 8 cylinders, f**king 16 cylinders, but the guy with the same size engine, with a turbocharger slapped on it is going to wind past you like a howling banshee in ANY race. "Oh but lag this and lag that." ANTILAG. f**king GOOGLE IT. Accept it, move on and lets R&D together.
  • Speed (as in speeding, not the drug)

That'll do for now.

Edited by pyro

I also like boobs

But also the random times you wake up and don't have a boner and are busting for a piss and being able to do. It without spraying the walls

A clean snap off.

^ ^ ^

Also Pyro, Cats are by the far the most unapreciative animals lazing on your fresh washed basket of clothes on this earth.. :P

A clean snap off.

^ ^ ^

Also Pyro, Cats are by the far the most unapreciative animals lazing on your fresh washed basket of clothes on this earth.. :P

How is that not appreciative? They appreciate lazing on a freshly washed basket of clothes :P

Oh good thread.

I appreciate a good flat cat

I appreciate your acknowledgement of a good thread was contemplating doing it for awhile I also appreciate ebay allot

I appreciate common decency on the road. For example if traffic is banked up and I let somebody from a side street cross in front of me to head in the other direction and they give a thankyou wave, that's nice of them. Call it polite, respectful, not being a ©unt, etc. I don't have to let them through, I don't let them through to get that wave/thanks but it's always nice to have the decency I showed them returned.

On the same path, if somebody f**ks up, eg they don't look and move into my lane casuing me to brake/veer/blast the horn, a simple acknowledgment of wrong doing goes a long way as it's not that common any more.

Pussy

That'll do for now.

Agreed, but not all pussy is made equal. These days I'm only really interested in fun girls that don't fake or complain, love a good pounding with the D, and are like a little squeaky toy you can toss around in bed. Fake moaning, starfishes and whinging about size/depth/whatever kills my wood pretty fast.

As for other random things I appreciate:

• People with a good sense of humour that roll with the joke instead of getting judgemental or offended
  • Poofters that don't act like a fairy queen. I don't care if a guy is the biggest arse bandit in town, power to him, but I find the ones that act unnaturally effeminate to be bloody irritating.
  • Custom fab work that actually works as planned, and in the time frame I allowed.
  • Explosions. Never get old.
  • Waking up after only a few hours of sleep and feeling surprisingly refreshed and alert.

Edited by pmod

:lol:

I love a good shut down.

I also love vagina. And gate. Wide, opened, GATE.

opening a fresh vegemite, just pure black gold without half of some *I love my mum*ers toast or slithers of butter all through it.

This thread got interesting... Entertaining :lol:

I appreciate public toilets that are all sensor triggered taps, soap and don't have doors so I don't have to touch another blokes piss/shit/cock residue left over on the taps etc.

Cheers,

Andy

This thread got interesting... Entertaining :lol:

I appreciate public toilets that are all sensor triggered taps, soap and don't have doors so I don't have to touch another blokes piss/shit/cock residue left over on the taps etc.

Cheers,

Andy

Well that just takes away half the thrill of the adventure now, doesn't it. Is that handprint on the paper towel roll really water? How many coliforms are attached to the soap on the dispenser nozzle? How much can you rotate the tap handle before you've effectively jacked off the guy before you?

Now you'll never know.

Edited by pmod

My girlfriends fake titties

You can't say something like this without pictures to back up said claims of fake boobs.

You can't say something like this without pictures to back up said claims of fake boobs.

it goes against my moral code.... atleast while im still with her

it goes against my moral code.... atleast while im still with her

image-1_zps452b208e.jpg

^ Seconded, pics or ban :lol:

Cheers,

Andy

Yep. This has to be enforced.

II appreciate this rule

Haha plenty of fake tits on the net just type in 10E in google youll get an idea

Haha plenty of fake tits on the net just type in 10E in google youll get an idea

That doesn't satisfy the rule

When mods follow through and don't act like pussys

i'll do it. you have 3 hours to comply

:lol:

Haha fine then ban me

Such a fag. Just post a pic Jesus