Sign in to follow this  
freestylerfalcon

MCA Blue Suspension.

Has anyone had any experience with these coilovers?

Are they any good?

How do they compare with the well known jab brands?

for ~~$1500 and 2 year warrantly they sound like a decent deal.

built by people that actually know what they are doing. and warranty in australia.

only thing close in japan would be silkroads, goodluck if you have a warranty issue.

I am not sure about the coil overs but I took them my car and it was amazing the adjustments they did totally transformed the car.

The best bit was they actually took measurements and showed me why to make the change.

They have setup some fast silvias and even run a sweet time attack s13

I have some reds, but not installed yet. They are a very nice piece of gear, top quality. The help I got from Josh was second to none.

Highly recommended,

I've got blue series waiting to be installed on my s13...Dont really care if they're crap (which i'm sure they wont be), but the assistance I've had from Josh all the way through the ordering process in terms of what springs to use, what he would recommend depending on what the car is being used for, what adjustments to make if i want to make any once fitted, how to adjust them etc. The guy has been brilliant.

I've got blue series waiting to be installed on my s13...Dont really care if they're crap (which i'm sure they wont be), but the assistance I've had from Josh all the way through the ordering process in terms of what springs to use, what he would recommend depending on what the car is being used for, what adjustments to make if i want to make any once fitted, how to adjust them etc. The guy has been brilliant.

do a write up once you have installed them, what do you currently have?

only seen positive reviews on other cars.

do a write up once you have installed them, what do you currently have?

only seen positive reviews on other cars.

Currently rolling on genuine Nissan struts...stock ride height ftl!

But yeah for sure once I get them put in, I'll post something here:

http://hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=534070&hl=&fromsearch=1