19 X 11 +25 275/30/19

m3 es6 3.jpg

varrstoen 1.jpg

m3 es6.jpg

varrstoen 3.jpg

m3 es6 1.jpg

m3 es6 2.jpg

Is this an add or a build?

really trying to love those wheels... but.... the e46 m3 is such a great classy car , i think the "look at me" wheels really need the car to be slammed and stanced (which ruins the point of having an m3)

.. personally i would be painting them gloss black, dish and all.

Wheels probs would look better in 18's and black centers.

Atm they just look out of place. Anything else done to the car?

I wanted to get those VARRSTOENs since theyre similar to a work meister s13p. but they don't come in 18s

photos dont do this car justice, if you saw in person you would crack a chubby! PERIOD!

Edited by jlux986

really trying to love those wheels... but.... the e46 m3 is such a great classy car , i think the "look at me" wheels really need the car to be slammed and stanced (which ruins the point of having an m3)

.. personally i would be painting them gloss black, dish and all.

i agree black dish and black centres would look tough, might end up changing it too that eventually...... but mate i am telling you in person it looks tough atm!

black centers asap! The orange robs the car of its classiness. Black centers will make them easier to sell when the time comes.

You have china wheels on a mega dollar car?

As opposed to having mega dollar wheels on a crappy twenty year old crashed and rebuilt jap car?

Wheels are wheels. It doesn't matter where they come from, they all do they exact same thing. Get off your internet high horse and stop thinking you're better at modifying your car than everybody else just because you fork out big dollars on brand name parts

black centers asap! The orange robs the car of its classiness. Black centers will make them easier to sell when the time comes.

yeah i think i will end up going all black dish and all eventually, really cant believe this many ppl dont like the look

You have china wheels on a mega dollar car?

As opposed to having mega dollar wheels on a crappy twenty year old crashed and rebuilt jap car?

Wheels are wheels. It doesn't matter where they come from, they all do they exact same thing. Get off your internet high horse and stop thinking you're better at modifying your car than everybody else just because you fork out big dollars on brand name parts

Hahahaha! Oh dude, f**k it must suck to be you.

Edited by frenchie1001

Wheels are a bit loud for a grey car (better suited to black or white imo), but they look ok. Certainly more interesting than all the stock E46s and M3s I see at work.

really trying to love those wheels... but.... the e46 m3 is such a great classy car , i think the "look at me" wheels really need the car to be slammed and stanced (which ruins the point of having an m3) .. personally i would be painting them gloss black, dish and all.

Agreed!

m3 black 2.jpg

m3 black 1.jpg

black wheels.jpg

m3 black 4.jpg

m3 black 3.jpg

buys m3, puts knock off wheels on it.

Face-palm_c_122052.jpg

sick as f**k car, just not the wheels.

really trying to love those wheels... but.... the e46 m3 is such a great classy car , i think the "look at me" wheels really need the car to be slammed and stanced (which ruins the point of having an m3) .. personally i would be painting them gloss black, dish and all.

Agreed!

Looks tooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns better now, the orange was pretty horrible sorry man.

Face-palm_c_122052.jpg

I know plenty of people that own porsche's , bmw's, mercedes that all run knock off wheels buddy.

as a road car there is next too no difference weather you run original or knock offs.

Edited by jlux986

Face-palm_c_122052.jpg

I know plenty of people that own porsches , bmw, mercedes that all run knock off wheels buddy.

as a road car there is next too no difference weather you run original or knock offs............. get your hand off your middle leg.

it says one thing to me, CHEAP MOFO.

Its your car, you have to live with those wheels not me haha

Dont listen to Dre, he is toey because his engine is due to blow again.

I could not care about brand off wheels, But to me the orange is to much

for the car.

But there is a difference between knock offs and the real deal, the knock offs take money out of the people who actually put in the time and money to originally design the wheels pockets, and they in most cases use (the knockoffs this is) shittier and cheaper materials to manufacture the rim. It's pretty straight forward.

Dont listen to Dre, he is toey because his engine is due to blow again.

I could not care about brand off wheels, But to me the orange is to much

for the car.

Don't jinx it! :lol:

The black definitely works much better, and painting the lip the same colour as the center is a good improvement. Personally I'd be hunting for a nice set of oem wheels; make for a good upgrade in strength and looks.

Nice Cayenne btw... Looks like someone's got money to splash around, yet settle for cheap wheels?

Just sayin ^_^

Cheers,

Andy

Face-palm_c_122052.jpg

I know plenty of people that own porsche's , bmw's, mercedes that all run knock off wheels buddy.

as a road car there is next too no difference weather you run original or knock offs.

Because NS.com

Or wheels off a newer BMW and low.

I enjoy how much you think everyone should be super impressed with this

I think its the size more than anything 19s are just too big in my eyes.

wow... just listen to everyone.

Looks epic black