• 95RON Pump
    • 98RON Pump
    • E-Flex/E85 Pump
    • E85 (non pump/drum fuel)
    • LPG
    • Diesel
    • E10
    • Other

Abit curious to see what people run in their Cars. I personally have been using Shell 98 V-Power in my DE for over a year now, though I've seen people running funny fuel for their setups.

Example: Guy I picked up my motor from was running 20psi on 91, another guy I know runs e10 freedom fuel in his SR20DE, though I probably wouldn't even risk it. I know that it comes down to "all fuel is the same" and that you don't need to run 98 in most cars, though just curious.

Cheers

I use 98 and only BP Ultimate. never used any other fuel in my 180. I run ultimate 98 in my mazda 2 also but occasionally will run a tank of different 98 if there's no bps close by. I do notice that I get slightly more kms from ultimate over other 98 fuels.

Caltex or liberty premium diesel.

Shell seems to make my car missfire.

I use she'll 98, seem to get consistently lower knock readings on 350 hp sr20 on the track. Bling to run e10 your car has to be tuned for it yer?

Nope e10 is just like 91 but cheaper

Edited by SpotMan

Pump station e85 and 98 octane

Car is fitted with e flex sensor

When it has an engine, Shell 98 in the Nissan. Used to put 95 in the Honda, but now I just cbf and fill it with E10. Really haven't noticed much difference, given the glorious performance of an NA 2.2L 8.5:1 CR.

Edited by pmod

Fuel economy with my mazda 323 1.8 twincam was so much worse on E10, it's cheaper to use 98 even with 18c difference per liter. Not to mention is idles better, drives better when cold, etc. Car just hated the stuff.

Most of the servo's near my home only do 98 and E10, so 91/95 isn't a frequent choice for my shitboxes.

difference between e10 and 98 where i live is like 30c.. that and there is no measurable difference in economy in my case

edit; I posted in the wrong thread O__O

e85 flex; smells great, runs great... Shame about the price in Adelaide, it's fairly similar to 91 in terms of price... disgusting :( Supposedly I use about 30% more but I find that my usage is fairly similar (probably because I got it retuned and paid special attention to cruise region + closed loop fuel, but eh)

Edited by mUnky-matt

bp 98 in the daily and the track car.

I usually run 95 octane in my stock s15 200SX or 98 when its cheap but don't notice much difference.

Can you run E10 from united because it says E10 95 on the pumps here in vic?

United E85 in my Silvia.

Cheapest crap I can find for my daily.....usually united E10.

I use shell 98, the car is tuned for it, I would use e85 but where I live my only option is shell 98, there's not even bp ultimate here and it will most likely be 2488 before we get e85 lol

98 in the Silvia.

98 in the Honda in summer and 95 in winter. Runs like crap on 95 when hot, no guts at all.

Contemplating getting a tune for E-Flex, station just up the road from me, smells nicer, saves on money.

Mate of mine has a VE SS with LS3 and all this other Jazz, he was telling me he saves about 10% on money when he uses E85.

Daily car runs BP98 religiously.

Sivlia will run United E85.