I recently have been told about GK Tech and to check out their products.

They seem to have VERY reasonable prices for their parts and I am wondering if the quality of the products is as good as what they are?

I’m looking at buying the new V3 - Full Suspension arm package that they are currently promoting and they do make it sound very good lol.

Does anyone know how there products are in quality and reliability

Appreciate any feedback on this

I have castor rods, bracing bar, wheel studs and spacers and bmc stopper and have not had a problem. Nice looking product and good customer service. Lets face it though its not made in Japan and neither is half the stuff but that's why it's affordable so I can't complain. Well priced and no dramas!

Been using Greg's stuff for years, and have never had a single problem with any of the parts I have ever bought.

Greg is great to deal with and is always great to talk to for information regarding anything import related :thumb:

also good products got the whole v2 arm setup on my s15 among a few other bits and pieces such as braided brake lines offset throttle wheel and radtiator cooling panel, great price great products

you wont have a problem with the new range of suspension arms thats for sure! quality gear right there

It's funny when u think about how many gktech products people have on there car. It's great how they have a lot if affordable things that make a difference. I'm like a rolling showing for those guys and so affordable. How neat is the cooling panel and throttle wheel :)

Never had an issue with Gregs stuff, my cars is pretty much from his parts.

Yeah running GKtech Spacers, good quality, no problems.

Have you seen the robotic welds on the new V3 arms? I'm tempted to swap out my Cusco stuff for the V3 arms.

I am very impressed by the new knuckles as well - definitely on the wish list. I believe he's also working with MCA on coilovers?

(I have MCA Silver Series - mine are gold colour for some reason - but even though I haven't tried them yet I did not chose them lightly).

Before Greg released the new clutch fan I would not have considered GKTech products.

That got my attention (even if it wasn't a totally original idea) and everything since has been very impressive.

Cheers

Take it from someone who's running the entire V2 set of arms and who paid about $700+ for them ! Even then I thought they were a great package.

Imagine at the promotional price of $566 ?! It's a great bargain for what it is !

My V2 set are still going strong and give the steering a really precise feel (front castor rods) ; the steering in my car has become slightly heavier then stock, but I like it that way.

All the haters must live over at JDMST. In the past GKTech was just good quality, low price parts; now they're the best design and quality of any S-chassis parts, irrespective of price. The fact that they're also well priced makes them incredible value. I've had swags of Greg's products over the years.

Just order the v3 package from Gktech, can't wait to receive them in August. Gktech stuff is always top quality

Quality parts & better prices than damn well anywhere.... f**k JDM brand whores, I'd rather support a mate. Have been running his parts on my car and the wife's car for years without drama.

Another big gk tech supporting have been using his products for years on a few cars and run the full range of suspension arms on my s13. Great quality products, good service and good prices

Well thats has defs answered my qst lol ill order the full v3 package on friday then! Really looking forward to it! Thanks for everyones input!

So with a good set of coilovers and the hole v3 package will the car be totally different to drive seeing as all my suspension parts are stock!

im just a bit unsure how big of a difference It will be?

Best upgrade by far was wider rsr tyres, coilovers and track alignment which you'll need adjustable arms. Don't skimp on coils. Gets some hks hyper max 2, mca, or twin mono flex seem to be quite popular. I run cusco zero 2rs and couldn't be happy.

Got a GK-Teck no holes cooler. Works a treat. Also got the 3" front pipe and looking at the bell-mouth dump pipe too.

Thanks buddy just bought the full V3 suspension arm package

http://www.gktech.co...rm-package.html

and the GKTECH eccentric lockout kit

http://www.gktech.co...-non-hicas.html

Hopefully corners a little better ;)

See if you can add one of the alloy steering column spacers to the order before it gets shipped. Worth it.

Fair enough. Never looked into it for the newer chassis.