Sign in to follow this  
JSAI

JSAI AERO & Composites Facebook sale s15 aero kit

Hi All,

Just wanted to let all members know we now have a facebook page 'JSAI AERO & Composites'

I will be updating it on a regular basis with new parts we have in production along with customers cars and events.

Make sure to check it out as i will be doing MONTHLY SPECIALS !!!! discounts on all parts and maybe even free shipping on certain items once a month.

Hope to see you all checking the page on a regular basis and ill do my best to offer the best service and prices i can.

Josh

*Like us on facebook and ill be doing the s15 aero/jdm rear pods for $210 plus shipping and s15 aero/jdm side skirts for $230 a pair plus shipping for this month only*

Payment Methods:

Payment on pick up (Pick up @ workshop during business hours or after hours in Eastern suburbs Sydney.)

Direct deposit

Pay pal

*Please note with paypal payments we do have a 3% transaction charge. Direct deposit is free of charge.

**These are now on display and can also be purchased @ Jap Warehouse in Tullamarine, Victoria.**

JSAI is located at:

238-258 Captain Cook Drive, Kurnell, NSW.

Monday - Friday 9:30am- 4:30pm

Saturday- by appointment only.

For more info or to order please send us a pm, a text message or email.

M: 0405 153 290

Email: josh@jsai.com.au

Web: www.jsai.com.au

Please note, The fiberglass and carbon fiber manufacturing process is a "hands on" process which often prevents us from taking calls during business hours. For this reason it is best to send us a text, pm or email and we will get back to you ASAP. We make every effort to get back to customers within 24 hours of receiving a message.

s15 aero side skirts 3.JPG

s15 aero side skirts 5.jpg

s15 jdm rear pods.jpg

s15 jdm aero ss 1.jpg

jsai logo for word documents.png

Sign in to follow this