Sign in to follow this  
millerman

How to deal with moody girlfriends?

How do other deal with this shit? What do you guys do to vent out all the frustration?

How do other deal with this shit? What do you guys do to vent out all the frustration?

Please explain your situation with details.

Drop her. Everything she gets moody put her straight down.

Or get a better gf

Edited by frenchie1001

Break up with the stupid bitch that's what i did

Best thing I could of done

My life completely changed once I gave her the flick

how long you been with the girl?

If you seriously want a future with this girl then sit her down when she is calm and give it to her straight that she sort her bullshit out or you can't be together.

But, only do this if you have the balls to actually go through with it if she doesn't otherwise it creates a pattern.

Girls will only be batshit crazy to get their own way the same way a child throws a tantrum. The only way to stop a child from using tantrums to get what they want is to show you won't give into it. You normally only have to do this once or twice and it stops.

Where girls differ though is they normally try and change tactics if they are used to getting their own way by doing stupid things. Keep ignoring them or telling her it's not acceptable behavior and when they work out the bullshit does not work they will either drop it, or find someone else it does work on.

Either way you win.

If you seriously want a future with this girl then sit her down when she is calm and give it to her straight that she sort her bullshit out or you can't be together.

That part is the key. If she's never calm, f**k and forget. She's got issues you'll never have a hope of resolving.

Usually when a girl is moody she just needs a good cocking mate works everytime for me

I'm surprised that people answered this with some seriousness lol

Was expecting go have a wank or something

Basically same situation everyday. Gets in an argument over the smallest shit.

I just ignore it now or even some night have a laugh and torment her a lil more :P

Treat em mean keep em keen, but there is a fine line sometimes, and that's the part u gotta work out.. Once u work that out, u will win at life

The girlfriend and I use to argue over every little thing, but once you sit down and have a proper talk about the stupid shit yous both do a lot of it can be worked out..and next time she gets moody over something little, remind her of that talk you had.

Stay single. Mo' time and money for race car. Less headaches.

Unless this bitch is giving you the wildest sex of your life 3-4 times a week, she's not worth it.

How are u personally performing ??? Are u a 10 sec guy who can't go second round ? Be honest so we can give u some feedback

Unless this bitch is giving you the wildest sex of your life 3-4 times a week, she's not worth it.

agreed.

You shouldn't be arguing everyday.

Unless she's just nagging you to do stuff because you're a lazy bastard.

How are u personally performing ??? Are u a 10 sec guy who can't go second round ? Be honest so we can give u some feedback

That's a good point. She could just need a proper release.....

pics?

That's a good point. She could just need a proper release.....

noods?

Edited by Glynnside

I love this quote! So many people be all like "yeah single life is the best life"

Makes me lol so much. More like ya can't get a girlfriend and enjoy beating your own dick .

I love this quote! So many people be all like "yeah single life is the best life"

Makes me lol so much. More like ya can't get a girlfriend and enjoy beating your own dick .

:lol:

It wasn't that long ago when you were a little tacker and thought the same thing as .RONE

Basically same situation everyday. Gets in an argument over the smallest shit. I just ignore it now or even some night have a laugh and torment her a lil more :P

How's the communication between the two of you? If she's shitty about small stuff all the time I'd suggest she's not able to communicate affectively and there's likely to be some underlying shit that's causing her to break your balls. Ignoring it only encourages her to continue the behaviour as she's not getting the reaction (read attention) she wants.

Post some pics and give us more details, then we can rate her on the hot vs crazy scale.

Hot-crazy_scale.png