Sign in to follow this  
rezzy_S13

Modifying your kids toys

i had a search and couldn't find any other threads about this so i wanted to see what other people with litte tackers have gotten up too.

i have a 19 month old boy and he loves his cars, bikes, trikes, and tries to do some crazy stuff with them... from riding down stairs, wheelies, going full speed down the driveway and jumping off everything he possibly can..

i'm thinking about doing some things to my sons toys like lowering them and adding stronger axles with bigger wheels ect until he's big enough for motorised action/go karts/buggys but i kinda want to keep it safe as possible as he's too small for helmets or headgear atm.

i would like to see some cool stuff that you/people you know have made and any ideas you've seen to get my mind going.

Cheers, Rob

Trying to go all out aye?

Most i ever do for my daughters toys is sit on them so they camber out :P

Trying to go all out aye?

Most i ever do for my daughters toys is sit on them so they camber out tongue.png

Camberd toys look awesome!

yeah totally but mostly i just want ideas so i can keep him busy while i'm doing work on my car without him climbing oll over me.

Much to the womans dispise i'm building a mini 1/4 pipe atm lol

haha that is cool. My son was stoked when I use a rattle can of silver on his wheels.

My son gets the occasional camber mod as well when somebody steps on his hotwheels.

Does modifying nerf guns count?

does it count if i dont have any kids?