Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

WTAC crash - bigger internet shitstorm than a Spotman thread

Damn this has turned into quite a food fight.

Can't people be a bit more articulate and productive? Send your feedback to people who can make a difference ie. event organisers. You know, things like: guys, please enforce rules. guys, please have track marshalls.

I think it's pretty clear where the problem originated but bashing them further isn't going to make the next event any safer :P

It gets better, Nick Coulson was accosted by Japanese driver Fujio in the pits after the event. They made contact after the run was over, with Fujio ending up in the kitty litter. It's customary for Japanese drivers to offer an apology when you line up again, big over the top show to demonstrate no ill intent. Nick apologised some time later in the pits and because he hadn't acknowledged the contact straight away Fujio took it as an insult and grabbed him by the shirt. Officials had to split it up.

Yet another shitfight at TIDC, at this rate no Japanese drivers will come back next year, no Kiwis will come back, no Aussie drivers will enter out of protest of the debarcle that was this year and no fans will watch.

not really related to this but alex the kid (bloke who scams ppl on here fb sau etc) got beaten up at wtac last night i found it amusing when i heard!

suck shit to him that ass hole bought the powertune gearbox adapter and started getting it copied in thailand under cutting our price

looks like every dog gets its day

some of the memes about that alex dude on the vic drift page are amazing. haha

but yeah. what a massive shit fight

not really related to this but alex the kid (bloke who scams ppl on here fb sau etc) got beaten up at wtac last night i found it amusing when i heard!

suck shit to him that ass hole bought the powertune gearbox adapter and started getting it copied in thailand under cutting our price

someone also went to his house and beat him up earlier in the year and he was calling out for his dad hahaha i hope this makes ur sunday better

someone also went to his house and beat him up earlier in the year and he was calling out for his dad hahaha i hope this makes ur sunday better

hahahahahhahaha the kid doesnt learn

u dont go ripping of people's products and designs

i dont care if he wants to make his own gearbox adapter kits but design your own

dont out right copy some one else's design 1 to 1

kid just doesnt learn his lesson

Yeah.... He gets beaten up a lot. Just like how he buys brand name twin plate clutches that are fried, sends them to malaysia to get relined and flogs them off a new orc clutches.

Just saying there is a previous ns thread about him and someone made a website that bags him out.

Unprofessional on all accounts. How can anyone recommend drifting as a sport to their mates when it's such a clusterf**k.

What a faggot

I can understand planting it if you spun in a run out of frustration, but not in practice or qualifying when you are well aware that cars are following.

No gentlemans agreement there... that *milkshakes* should pay

Yeah.... He gets beaten up a lot. Just like how he buys brand name twin plate clutches that are fried, sends them to malaysia to get relined and flogs them off a new orc clutches.

Just saying there is a previous ns thread about him and someone made a website that bags him out.

Their has been mannnny over the years .

I'm sure the Coulson/Fujio pits incident was just a misunderstanding of cultures. Fujio expected an apology immediately, Coulson was giving it at his own convenience. I don't think that one needs looking further into.

Who made the decison to deem the Rattler/Yates/Cece stack as a 'racing incident', the organisers, or the clerk of course? My money is on the organisers. Bad move in the grand scheme of things.

I've been saying it for a long time now, but we're way overdue for a massive shake-up in drifting in this country. Until someone other than the promotors is put in charge of safety, officialdom, and scrutineering, this bullshit is going to continue.

I'm sure the Coulson/Fujio pits incident was just a misunderstanding of cultures. Fujio expected an apology immediately, Coulson was giving it at his own convenience. I don't think that one needs looking further into. Who made the decison to deem the Rattler/Yates/Cece stack as a 'racing incident', the organisers, or the clerk of course? My money is on the organisers. Bad move in the grand scheme of things. I've been saying it for a long time now, but we're way overdue for a massive shake-up in drifting in this country. Until someone other than the promotors is put in charge of safety, officialdom, and scrutineering, this bullshit is going to continue.

Highly doubt the clerk of course had any say in it...

I have the whole drivers briefing on gopro if anyone wants to try work out the judging criteria?

Mad Mike can't lose, that was the criteria.

That and backwards entries while chasing Gaz Whiter even if less than a metre away from him aren't worth shit...

Yeah, I cant remember any drift event where if you hit the car you are following (mad mike hit one of the insane drifters, agges?) and make them spin, you get through.

I thought it was a instant 10, 0. 0 to the car that causes the spin. Nek minuit re run, mad mike gets through. WTF. I mean I love his 4 rotor, but come on.

I left not long after that, lol.

all a bit smelly if you ask me, but i think if you understand that tidc and the organisers paid those international drivers to be over here for entertainment and then they get knocked out first go then they will feel robbed of there money to get them over here, thats probably partially why they where so favoring towards them.

and about my call the other day about allen getting through it was a mistake just something i read on facey

Robbed?

It's a competition. So what if they're paid to turn up? If you do shit, why should you be gifted a win?

Saito was certainly not gifted the win. He, Andy, Lloyd smith were the standouts all night

The thing the breaks my heart is in slo mo, a cloud of smoke and couldn't see shit ahead, yet if that car wasn't in the way he would have made that next corner perfectly.

Breaks my f**king heart and I don't even know the bloke

Such a big hit, awesome to hear the crowd cheering when he got out the car and then to see Yates & Cece talking afterwards. No sign of the Rattla wanker though you'll notice.

the way cece and beau took this. f**king champs.

as i mentioned to a31cefiro. if that was me. sponsors or no sponsors. id have probably kicked someone in the pits over this haha

as i mentioned to a31cefiro. if that was me. sponsors or no sponsors. id have probably kicked someone in the pits over this haha

:lol:

Jeez that incar footage makes it look so much worse. Yates really had limited choice once the smoke appeared in his vision.

I was in the drift pits at the time and I heard some chat over the radio from the organizer not too far away from me that suggested someone involved in the crash was seeking rattla to pay for all damage. It was a bit chaotic actually. But yes the official stance from everyone involved was very good. Beau seems to have a cool head listening to him in the pits after the accident.