Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

Recommend me a hatch?

Go over JDMST, loads of little homo kids with their hotted up Civics, point you into the direction of an auto Jazz with tow hooks & buckets seats in no time

Edited by Johnnilicte
  • Upvote 1

Why hate on civics for? Or are you just hating on there mentality? They share the same mentality as s13 owners. Or I generalising a lot like your self?

lol #nohomo

They are great cars when left stock, they were designed as good A to B cars not some hotted up rice cooker with 20x tow hooks and hellastance BS

Every single young Honda owner I've met is a complete tool, hence I don't like them.

I would personally get a XR5 if you need a hatch and left stock.

No one has mentioned a ZZE corolla sportivo? Seems to fit the criteria perfectly

Xr5t or sportivo for me

Sportivo = kapow gearbox, they're weak due to the South Africans swapping out alloys and replacing it with garbage alloy.

Not sure if it was only a batch of them or a particular year of the sportivo...

XR5T man, haz turbo for sure

Audi tt

need a vagina to own one

Okay I know how secure you are in your masculinity, sexuality and penis size now can you f**k off back to your alpha male buddies and out of my hatch thread?

• Downvote 1

You're a homo

do you like any of our ideas

Mazda 3, older shape. Plenty of room, proven reliability. Heaps of seconds and with wheels, tint and a little low they look great! N it'd only cost around 15000

Okay I know how secure you are in your masculinity, sexuality and penis size now can you f**k off back to your alpha male buddies and out of my hatch thread?

did you not see that I recommended a XR5T? I believe that is a hatch if I am not mistaken

Just wanted to put this out there, I fit 2 passengers + a whole drum kit and 2 guitars in my s13 on 2 separate occasions

you mention you drove the civic Type R and didnt like it? was this a new one with the ghey triangle exhaust tips? how about a EP3 Type R, the euro import civic? They are really quick for what they are straight out of the box (K20A) nice interior, (Recaro's) not too old, i think 2002ish models? so simmilar in age to your S15.

I dig them, did i mention how fast and mad they are, probably the only honda i would own, id buy one.

Realistically you wouldn't fit much band equipment in a civic, the boot is small and a shit shape for stuff like kick drums and floor toms and big amps/ guitar cases.

Best cars I've used for band equipment has been vans (obviously) and the 90's gen falcon/ common wagons with the flat boot/ seats fold down well.

BUT the drummer in my old band had a liberty wagon which while wasn't as good for lugging band equipment around as a van or falcon,

You can at least get subaru's that are way more fun to drive and modify while still getting a decent amount of equipment in..

Keeping in mind though we're not like a metal band or anything so we dot have like multiple bass drums + loads of other toms etc and massive f**k off amps n junk, mainly blues so out equipment was pretty simple.

You'll get a bit in an ep3 ( similar to a mazda 3 as its wagon like) and will destroy any wrx/liberty in standard form and will be a lot more fun to drive.

Cro, I think it was the shape right after the ep3. I have considered the ep3 though. The boot was huge and I'm sure it's huge in the ep3 too.

Just don't want a van or big car John, way overkill anyway.

Go the ep3 for fun factor. Qucker than the new civic and a better design in everyway.

can fit a 4x10, mesa 4x12 and head + 3 guitars in flight cases and other misc. shit in the back of a 2002 outback.

EDIT: plus a fullsize pedal board with flight case, drum stool, driver/passenger, 2 gig bags and a bass head.

Edited by Varvs

While I'm waiting for the right mazda to turn up I'm getting impatient and starting to look at other cars, so I drove an R32 golf today (finally).

It was auto but it was there and I was interested in them. Very fast car, sounds good and good handling but actually quite boring to drive. You hardly feel the acceleration and it feels heavy around corners. I think the golf GTI felt more exciting.

I will try and take a look at a wrx 2.5l hatch and the mazda mps over the coming weeks.

Please drive a Evo 8/9 for me.

Okay, I will.

What about wrx sti? I quite like how they look in hatch form.