Sign in to follow this  
kaspa_lee

Paul Walker has died in a car crash.

Apparently doing charity?

Apparently he was hooning with a mate a crashed into a f**kin pole at 100mph.

If this were some p plater everyone here would be whining about ACA/TT backlash and how he gives us a bad rep.

Death is sad for those that actually knew him, but at the end of the day he died doing something stupid and illegal when he more than had the means to thrash that Porsche legally.

Edited by mitch_32
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

listen to the self righteous *milkshakes* here like you guys have never put your foot down on a public road, its a stupid adrenaline fueled risk we take and it equals more risk than reward but we do it because we're human, its just too bad two men had to die but thats life, besides the fact paul walker wasnt driving, if you were in a supercae with a trained racing driver you probably wouldn't tell him to slow down so you could walk

Death is sad for those that actually knew him, but at the end of the day he died doing something stupid and illegal when he more than had the means to thrash that Porsche legally.

He was the passenger...

It was his charity cruise. Paul Walker and his friends made a charity to help out people in need with natural disasters all over the world.

https://www.roww.org/about_us.php

He may of been a passenger but he could of said to the driver to slow down a bit and they both have paid the price. We all do stupid stuff and not just in cars so I don't think people should judge so harshly. Things like this should make you thankfully the times you've been close to the end. I know I am.

I dont know if its just me, but those people in that video who were first to the accident; how they whipped out their phones to record instead of getting out and helping really pissed me off.

I dont know if its just me, but those people in that video who were first to the accident; how they whipped out their phones to record instead of getting out and helping really pissed me off.

Helping what ? There is no way any one would be alive

Fair enough if it wasn't a big smash but any one would realize no one is going to be alive

Clearly Would of been death on impact

Well i would of walked up to the car to confirm first before i got my phone out..

Well i would of walked up to the car to confirm first before i got my phone out..

I'm not agreeing with their actions or any thing so don't get me wrong

But don't be to quick to judge because when the time comes you'll be in shock and u may act differently to what your saying now

It's only because your sitting behind a screen with time to think of what to do but at the time you'll be in shock it's not some thing you've expect to see in your day to day life

Every one is different

I know if I saw it my first thought would be holly fuck that mother fucker is dead and to be honest I dunno what I would do after that because some thing like that has never happen to me

He was the passenger...

No shit, but the point still stands. If he wanted to see his car thrashed around or if it belonged to old mate (apparently a race car driver...) then he should have taken it to the track.

And don't try to wash it off because some of us have hooned in the past, while that may be true for some I learnt my lesson almost the hard way after nearly cracking my skull on my roll cage with no padding street drifting. Since then I have never done it, always gone to the track.

You would think a race driver and star of a cult driving film would have more sense between them than 18yo me...

I have zero sympathy for this cock and his mate, had he crashed into a school or an oncoming car you would all be singing different tunes, the fact they were the only victims of their stupid act is about the only good to come from this.

Edited by mitch_32
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

last thing i would think of is to grab my phone... but if it was a charity cruise they may of been part of the cruise and recording all different things then came across the accident... who knows....

At the end of the day they are both gone. It doesn't matter why it happened or who's fault. The family and friends are the ones we should be sending our love to as, their lives here will never be the same again.

RIP

If this were some p plater everyone here would be whining about ACA/TT backlash and how he gives us a bad rep.

this

This roger *milkshake* race car driver my ass he was def high or drunk as a mofo .

I have zero sympathy for this cock and his mate, had he crashed into a school or an oncoming car you would all be singing different tunes, the fact they were the only victims of their stupid act is about the only good to come from this.

Do you think maybe you're the one being a cock, disrespecting a dead guy who was merely a passenger? Sorry you had your little drift accident and now you're on a mission to call everyone a hoon but the Porsche isn't an easy car to handle and you don't even know what happened. Maybe a cat ran out in front of them.

I think we need a Paul walker memorial cruise to happen

Some people in America did it, it would be nice if we had one here as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/1rw8y7/late_last_night_someone_started_a_fb_group/

I'm sooo keen to find out who was the driver and what the f**k he was doing to loose control I a Porsche which isn't the easiest thing to do .....

you're a retard bro...

not sure if you guys have read but there was traces of power steering fluid before the accident sight suggesting a split power steering hose in the $1million dollar gt porsche

not sure if you guys have read but there was traces of power steering fluid before the accident sight suggesting a split power steering hose in the $1million dollar gt porsche

any more news on this?

Yeah, and that would have made the car burst into flames split in two because they were on a charity cruise...

Still a pair of idiots.

Disclaimer: I know PW wasn't driving, but he wasn't having a gun held to his head either. Akso if this occured on a race track I would be saying bad luck and be in sympathy.

• Downvote 2

Next time your a passenger and the ddriver goes over the speed limit, I expect you to ask the driver to stop so you can walk home

• Upvote 2

If you knew what I do for a living and what being caught breaking road rules would cost me, you wouldn't have to ask me that.

I won't let anyone end my career for me by being a dick.

Edited by mitch_32
  • Downvote 1

Next time your a passenger and the ddriver goes over the speed limit, I expect you to ask the driver to stop so you can walk home

this, its easy to criticize when you have hindsight we've all been in a car with a mate whos drivin dangerously, not to mention he was a trained driver

It's not hindsight, it's foresight. If nobody can learn from a RACE CAR DRIVER losing control of a PORSCHE GT without crashing one for themselves, then there really is nothing anyone can do to stop more sick *milkshakes* flogging it through the streets thinking they are the former.

• Downvote 1

At the end of the day no one knows what happened. The two people involved are no longer with us. People say speed was a factor, well going 10kmh over is speeding and most of us do it. It might of been something mechanical, we will never know.

100% speed was a factor

Look at the wreckage !!!

100% speed was a factor

Look at the wreckage !!!

Exactly, last time I checked carbon fibre monocoque chassis' have a pretty hard time exploding at 60mph.

• Downvote 1

who on here actually knows him??

sure it's sad him dying young and stuff but please........

12 people died after a suicide bombing in iraq on the same day, but 16yo sluts on instagram are crying over poor paul walker.

f**king disgusting.

A good friend of mine in LA knew Walker from when he was an extra and driver in the first Fast & Furious movie, so there you go. Apparently Paul was a top guy.

who on here actually knows him??

sure it's sad him dying young and stuff but please........

12 people died after a suicide bombing in iraq on the same day, but 16yo sluts on instagram are crying over poor paul walker.

f**king disgusting.

A good friend of mine in LA knew Walker from when he was an extra and driver in the first Fast & Furious movie, so there you go. Apparently Paul was a top guy.

What I would do to recite some cheesy lines with the Buster himself...

Please. Can we have a short moment of silence...?

Edited by pman

Yeah, and that would have made the car burst into flames split in two because they were on a charity cruise...

Still a pair of idiots.

Disclaimer: I know PW wasn't driving, but he wasn't having a gun held to his head either. Akso if this occured on a race track I would be saying bad luck and be in sympathy.

ok mate