Sign in to follow this  
kaspa_lee

Paul Walker has died in a car crash.

lets all argue about a dead guy and feel like we've achieved something today lolz

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A dead guy is someone i didnt know or didnt care abour. Can you really say pw bought no joy to your life?

If your in the wrong place you can easily crash and die at the speed limit if you lose your power steering and spear off the road. Ie mountain pass

So many cocksuckers in this thread who watch too much aca/tt

• Upvote 1

He made movies. big f**king deal. hundreds if not thousands of people died that same day, some were children dying of starvation, some were soldiers fighting in a country they never asked to be in.

This idiot and his apparently professional race car driving mate, on a street where the speed limit would be no more than 50mph, were going in all probability double that, nearly breaking the car in two and burning themselves to death.

Just because he made movies doesnt excuse his actions, none of you would give two shits if it were some random L plater hitting a pole and dying.

Get off his cock for 5 mins and separate the action from the status of the individuals.

Edited by mitch_32
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just saw pics of his burnt body while in the car. Fuck.

you cant just say that and not chuck a link up with a spoiler tag or something haha

Just saw pics of his burnt body while in the car. f**k.

How rude.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Damn... It happened...

dunno if i should click on that link or not

Has a fat chick eating a cake

i aint falling for that

holly fuck!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHSBDBDBDHSJSJDJBDVSHW

f**king JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

looks like he had a pretty shit day.

thats one way of Putin it

Wow.. You can sort of make out one gleaming eye and set of teeth. What a horrible death.

:(

It sends a pretty strong message. Anyone watching f&f from now on will be thinking 'yep, it killed him'.

I know a guy who wrote of his s15 driving home after watching f&f I thought it was piss funny

I remember when I seem Tokyo drift at the movies

So so many heros leaving the cinema. Vn commy did possibly the best tank slapper I've seen. Clipped a kerb and wound up on a median strip.

• Upvote 1

I remember when I seem Tokyo drift at the movies So so many heros leaving the cinema. Vn commy did possibly the best tank slapper I've seen. Clipped a kerb and wound up on a median strip.

everyone was a 'drifter' after tokyo drift lolz

I remember when I seem Tokyo drift at the movies

So so many heros leaving the cinema. Vn commy did possibly the best tank slapper I've seen. Clipped a kerb and wound up on a median strip.

Haha, never done that after watching a movie, but I've had a few funny experiences on the initial drive home after going GoKarting. Really easy to leave the track in the same zone as when you were racing it, following lines and using both lanes. These days I focus on driving like a granny to snap out of that frame of mind.

Official tribute clip

• Upvote 1

Coroner's report says that he died by effects of traumatic and thermal injuries. So sad, he was still alive but burnt to death. Such a terrible way to die :(

Cheers,

Andy

• Upvote 1

Coroner's report says that he died by effects of traumatic and thermal injuries. So sad, he was still alive but burnt to death. Such a terrible way to die sad.png

Cheers,

Andy

Regardless of what happened who sped who this or who that, That is a horrible way for anyone to die

They said trauma and thermal which means they don't know which one got him first.

If he suffered trauma bad enough to be fatal, I highly doubt he was conscious when he caught fire.

They said trauma and thermal which means they don't know which one got him first.

If he suffered trauma bad enough to be fatal, I highly doubt he was conscious when he caught fire.

"Paul Walker died from the 'combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries,' according to the LA County Coroner.

Walker was killed when the red sports car he was traveling in slammed into a tree and caught fire around 3:30 pm (2330 GMT) on Saturday in the town of Santa Clarita, in Los Angeles county.

The findings suggest actor did not die from impact.

The coroner revealed the results of an autopsy on both Walker and the driver of the vehicle, Roger Rodas, overnight. It is believed that Rodas died 'from multiple traumatic injuries suffered upon impact.'

Unlike Walker, burning was not listed as a factor of Rodas' death. The coroner used dental records to identify both men."

Source: http://au.news.yahoo...sults-revealed/

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: If he wasn't conscious that would be fortunate for him. But who knows... Burning to death would be horrible!

Walker never drove a car without NOS, convinced his mate to install NOS into his Carrera GT. BAM!!! tanks blow up on impact with a tree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Maybe this will curve some idiots' enthusiasm knowing they could burn to death trapped in their own cars.

• Downvote 3