Sign in to follow this  
Menthu_Rae

Nissan FAST Software...

so basically here is what i've done and please correct me if i'm wrong! made new folder in "C/" drive named "Nissan" In the "nissan" folder i've made a "CD" folder! in that folder i've made 5 folders under the names of A1,A2,A3,B1 AND B2! Now so far i've extracted "_a1" winrar file into folder "a1" now i'm stuck because there is 2 "a2" files(_a2 and __a2) which one goes where? i asuume "a3, b1 and b2" goes to the other associated folders but just dont know which a2 file goes where?!

please help!

^ Mate disregard the _a2 (80'ish mb) one as it's not complete... Get the __a2 which is the larger version.

I posted this up in the Nissan FAST thread in the other stickied tech section although a dumb ass mod deleted it amongst many other posts to "clean the thread up".

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks Andy besides that am i doin everythin else right?

^ Follow these instructions and you can't go wrong!

Go here to download it...

NISSAN FAST DOWNLOAD

Installation

There's the link... Go there and start downloading... Don't download the files that start with a32 or a33 (they are the cefiro / maxima service manuals)...

The FAST files are named A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, GR, GL, ER, EL1, EL2... They are all compressed RAR's (www.rarlab.com)...

The breakdown is as follows:

Domestic Japanese Market (pretty much everything we are interested in)...

A1

A2

A3

B1

B2

General RHD and LHD (America basically)...

GR

GL

European RHD and LHD (Europe funnily enough)...

ER

EL1

EL2

It's probably only worth grabbing the A and B files...

OK, so once you have them downloaded, start unraring the files to the following directory structure:

C:\

--NISSAN\

----CD\

------A1\

------A2\

------A3\

------B1\

------B2\

Once you have done that go to C:\NISSAN\CD\A1\FASTPRG\WIN32\SINKI\ and run SETUP32.EXE...

Follow the bouncing ball by clicking next, next, next... This installs the actual FAST software to C:\NISSAN and creates the necessary start menu structure...

Once the install finishes, you will be presented with a Setup screen... Click the CD-ROM setup button and a new window opens... Choose the 5 Drives button and fill out the 5 rows that appear as shown below:

C:\NISSAN\CD\A1\

C:\NISSAN\CD\A2\

C:\NISSAN\CD\A3\

C:\NISSAN\CD\B1\

C:\NISSAN\CD\B2\

Click OK to return to the main setup screen...

Next click the Font button and choose MS Gothic as the font type and Japanese as the script type... Hit OK to return to the main setup screen... (This step is not essential but makes things a little nicer...)

Hit OK to exit the setup program and to save the configuration...

You would think we are finished now but there is one more essential step... Navigate to C:\NISSAN\CD\A1\FASTPRG\WIN\GR\ and copy the NSFASTKY.INI file to your C:\WINDOWS\ directory... Then go to your C:\WINDOWS\ directory and find the NSFASTKY.INI file and change its attributes (right click, properties) to NOT read-only...

That's it... You can now start Nissan FAST by going to Start - Programs - FAST for Windows - FAST for Windows...

ok i got nissan fast but i have no s15 in it, can anyone lead me to finding the s15 file googling hasent helped me.

This does not work with Windows 7 64 bit :cry:

fastshit.jpg

fastshit2.jpg

just to bring up an old thread - i have a similar compatability issue, windows 7 64 bit vs old FAST 32 bit =[

so, is there any 64 bit version to download? or a way of running this 32 bit with a 64 bit OS?

fkn gay.

I'm goona slap you for bringing up such an old thread.