Sign in to follow this  
**MissD**

** Girls Girls Girls **

Are you interested in a chick car club / division in SA ?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a chick car club / division in SA ?

• YES
    • NO
    • I'm a male and just want to perv on chicks in hot cars
    • I'm a male and just want to perv on chicks
    • I'm a feminine male and believe that I should be able to post in this thread.

hey girls ..

shanna and i were talking last night, since there are more and more girls growing in ns / skylineaust / etc .. perhaps a chick devision or club would be an interesting idea ..

:bringiton: ** LOOKS AT LOZ - nudge .. carwhore ** :bringiton:

my question is .. how many chicks would be interested in this ?

can the guys please refrain from posting in this thread .. i've put in a special poll for u guys thou ! ! !

Guys, as requested by Miss D, please leave this thread to the girls. Inappropriate male responses will be deleted and warnings given.

www.gurlcruzers.com

www.boostbabes.com

www.clubpsi.org -- G-Spec

already some groups set up for girls

hmm sounds good

but if there is an all chick forum aren't we all expected to be like supermodel looking extremelly hot and if were not we get down graded? it just the way it seems to me

www.clubpsi.org -- G-Spec

I don't think that exists anymore

for real??? im down with it anymore.. but last i heard it was goin ok... but that was a while ago

Respect the girls...guys c'mon.....and girls it doesnt matter wat u look like..model or not.....no down grading willl occur....well not from me anyway....we are human we should treat eachother as equals..

89silviaQ

oh thats lovely what a gentelman.. :yes::yes:

theres some girls over here in WA who have got together check out there site is www.crazybitchracing.com

Hey I agree with LadyWoo

89SilviaQ thats about one of the most mature things I have heard been said on this site for quite a while coming from a male

uhh everyone else dont take that personal

to be quite honest, i dont think their should be a "special" division for the girls, you all whinge that guys dont respect you having the car u have by asking if its your bf's etc, why seperate from what u have wanted to become? by that i mean u come to these clubs and become members to bond as a community and yet you want to be somthing special, we dont go and make "boy" only groups, that would pee you girls off, so why do it to us, so why cant we all be one group......

if you girls single yaselfs into your own group, u will be downgraded by the boys, not only on here but buy all spectators as well.

tis a very good point naf ..

Respect the girls...guys c'mon.....and girls it doesnt matter wat u look like..model or not.....no down grading willl occur....well not from me anyway....we are human we should treat eachother as equals..

89silviaQ

i agree with u mate!! in a way its just like having a nissan or toyota club but this would just be female owners!! if thats wat u want to do it dont worry but wat us silly guys think... most of us will still perv anyway :blush:

theres some girls over here in WA who have got together check out there site is www.crazybitchracing.com

Thats right..im already on this website..and its all girls... :)

not sure if there are enough girls to make a club out of it...but u can try.

As mentioned PSi had/has a G-spec division that by all accounts had a few succussfull outings... unfortunatly intrest in it declined and its just kinda stopped... Still was a good idea.

Mabey we could have a NS.com section for women and the rest can be left to the girls...

i have only seen the crazybitchracing on shaz's car.. are there many girls from sa in it???

i think it would be good to have a girls section on ns. its not exluding us from the group. its jus something different and a way to meet girls with the same interests. like on psi.

i think its a good idea DD..

Indeed. G-Spec is still running, it's just all the girls lost interest in it so it hasn't been as active lately.

as pulsar guy said ther is www.gurlcruzers.com

there are currently bout 6 or so SA members, and a few from other states

its not a forum on its own, instead it is a resricted section that only chicks can see :)

D D baby....interesting....

i think it would be a good idea for gurls to meet other gurls that have the same interest in cars. there is nothing stoppin us now from organising meet-ups and cruises for just us chicks....

just a bit worried that bitching would start and ruin it all...cos u know what us gurls can be like.

however, i support the idea and wouldnt mind seeing how it all turns out.

i dont want to be excluded or 'downgraded' by the guys either so...hmm

To be fair none of the G-Spec crew were ever excluded or downgraded by the guys.... The guys were excluded from their outings but that was the whole point of G-Spec.. I think if any guys were excluding or 'downgrading' you they probably have 'size' issues and low self confidence...

There is no reason that it shouldnt go ahead really... aslong as cat fights can be kept to a minimum or settled in a baby pool full of jelly <_ had to say atleast non pc thing>

maybe we'll try arrange an outing or something for the girls to see how things go ..

i guess the main reason is that there are heaps of girls around that have imports / hot cars that may feel intimidated comming out with the guys etc ..

'n' sometimes it's cool just to hang out with other chicks with the same interests ... (all bitchness aside)

maybe we'll try arrange an outing or something for the girls to see how things go ..

Good idea D - Doesn't really neeeeed to have a seperate part in SA or anything, just have regular meetups and outings, say 1st weekend of every month or something :)

Once the ice is broken, im sure you won't have any worries getting the gurlies to come out of their hiding spots :woot:

hey guys, the club would b a gd idea, as long as the focus would b kept on the cars, not bitching! Its hard for a chick who loves cars to get the recognition we deserve as it is. Having won "Best Girl's Car" at SCS (although i do appreciate the trophy!) it made me feel like although i worked hard 2do up the car, it was ok, but pretty good for a chicks car! Not meanin to sound ungrateful, im just trying to point out that it shouldn't matter what gender the owner is, the car should be appreciated.

^^^^^

Exactly a car is a car does it really matter what sex pilots it?? The focus needs to be on cars and if we can do that i don't think you really need a girls division. I beleive this topic has arison due to the recent bitchyness of NS and a few topics that have been aimed at a couple of the girls on this site.

Keep the focus on the cars and away from the BS

Oh and Cass.. you deserved the award your is tuff! If you were a guy it would of got one of the sposor trophies anyway.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE MODERATOR FOR THIS NEW CLUB.... :lol:

I'd like to know what you mean exaclty by MODERATOR *worried* :lol:

D - it would take a bit of organisation but if there's a chick to do it its definately you... :yes:

Voted: I'm a male and just want to perv on chicks in hot cars

viet pride

hey girls

if you do make up a girls cruise please holla at me

i'd be pretty cool

Guess it just gets tough in terms of

do you only let in girls with cars

do you only let in girls who can DRIVE their cars

do you let in girls with Barinas (no offence to barina driving girls)

etc etc... it gets messy?