Sign in to follow this  
loz

S13 & S14 Owners Manuals Downloads

S13 & S14 Owners Manuals Downloads

they are huge 25-26meg pdf files.

(200dpi scan of original documents).

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.

Make Sure you right click, and "save target as.."

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN MIRROR THESE DOCUMENTS:

IF YOU CAN HOST THEM PM ME!!!

S13 ECU Pinout and Fault Codes

www.eightballmedia.com.au/180sx/S13.CA18.Service.Manual.complete.rar

Mirror 1 - iinet.net.au - S13

Mirror 2 - Strent.net - S13 / S14

johnc - S14

johnc - S14 Text based - Completely Searchable!!!!

johnc - S15

hey there loz

how are ya champ

wats going on

just wandering , i been going thru every single of those links that everyone puts up

and there isnt 1 just dedicated to s13 / 180sx SR20DET workshop manual

all s13 / 180sx workshop manual's i have seen are to suit CA18DET

can you help us out champ and point me in the rite direction to find where it is

thanx for that man

much appreciated

cheers anf

ah i dont think there is guys. ive read that alot of ppl just combine the ca18 s13 manual with the sr20 s14 manuals.

good luck :)

I found this site that has almost every cars manual in pdf.

Nissan Manuals

still i cant find the s13 sr20det manual. u can use the s14 manual but there are still some differences. btw s13 & s14

If anyone has the s13 sr20det manual online please post it up here.

cheers

hi

is there any chance u can just get a sr20DET manual, or does it have to be s13?

ty

hi

is there any chance u can just get a sr20DET manual, or does it have to be s13?

ty

I think the s14 manual has all you need for the sr20 motor. the s13 manual has the rest

Looking for an S13 SR20DET manual anyone haave one

Here is a complete copy of the S13 service manual above:

I've added in the missing pages and put in bookmarks for every section and chapter. I've also started putting in hyperlinks when the text mentions specific pages, but this is incomplete (only got up to the automatic transmission section). All links to a section when it is mentioned are complete though.

The manual is for the S13 200SX (almost exactly the same as the S13 180SX CA18DET from Japan).

Currently this is the most complete S13 manual you will find online.

I've added in the missing pages and put in bookmarks for every section and chapter. I've also started putting in hyperlinks when the text mentions specific pages, but this is incomplete (only got up to the automatic transmission section). All links to a section when it is mentioned are complete though.

The manual is for the S13 200SX (almost exactly the same as the S13 180SX CA18DET from Japan).

Hi, I also need S13 SR20DET JDM manual.

I have R33 GTS-T and want to put S13 ACC panel cause i swap S13 dash and it fits great.

I need s13 JDM manual to repin harness.

If someone has link to it please send it on my email andiqqq@gmail.com

I have R33 GTS-T and want to put S13 ACC panel cause i swap S13 dash and it fits great.

Anyone bought the S13 manual on CD from ebay? Answer to question down the bottom of listing says it includes the SR20DET but is this true?

Anyone bought the S13 manual on CD from ebay? Answer to question down the bottom of listing says it includes the SR20DET but is this true?

I just got one the other day lol

has s13,14 and 15 on it.

Ill have a look tommoro as its on the other comp.

The actual S13 JDM CA18DET manual is now here:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=516630

As is the S13 JDM SR20DET, SR20DE, '96 kouki etc - i.e. everything 180SX, 1989 to 1997.

I don't think anyone has noticed my post yet, or maybe no-one cares anymore :D. Suppose it is all of limited use, being Japanese, but I hope someone re-hosts it all.

Took weeks to scan and edit (and years to get around to doing it).

I found this site that has almost every cars manual in pdf.

Nissan Manuals

still i cant find the s13 sr20det manual. u can use the s14 manual but there are still some differences. btw s13 & s14

If anyone has the s13 sr20det manual online please post it up here.

cheers

Yep the s14 manual is on page 14. Apparently there's another version of the s14 on page 13, but looks more like a pulsar.

I've been "away" from this site and the forums for quite a while, but I'm back again (for now anyway lol) so I thought I'd let everyone know that I have the full (pdf) service manuals for S13, S14 and S15 on CD if anyone wants them. I know it's kinda old school to keep them on disc instead of downloading and storing them on your hard drive, but as I'm sure most of us know, computers and hard drives can crash at the most inconvenient times and then you lose everything, so having them on a CD does have it's advantages. All 3 manuals are on the one disc too, which makes it handy for anyone who owns more than one series.

So, if anyone would like a copy, I'm more than happy to do it for you for only $5. At that price I'm obviously not trying to make a lot of money from it, I'm only covering my costs, but for $5 you'll get the disc in a slim line crystal case and that price also covers the cost of postage to anywhere in Australia. If you live in the Sydney metropolitan area and want to pick it up (I live in Campbelltown) I'll do it even cheaper for you.

I've also got the full circuit (4 A4 pages), wiring (3 pages) and power supply (1 page) diagrams for the S13, as well as the layout for S13 fuse box. Any or all of those diagrams can be a very handy thing to have, especially if you have to take your car to an auto electrician who isn't familiar with these cars, and each of the multiple page diagrams can be cut and pasted (the old fashioned way) to create a full circuit and/or wiring diagram. If anyone wants any or all of these I can email them to you (free of charge of course), print the pages and post them to you for only $1, or if you're also buying the service manuals, I can either put them on a separate disc or print the pages out and include them at no extra cost with the service manual.

PM me if you're interested.

cheers

Scott

Sign in to follow this